Firstly, thanks a lot for being my followers in this blog.
and who are clicked my Nuffnang.
Click it!
another Valentine's day and it's Sliver Day!
It's a present day to gift out sliver stuff to your another half :)
No doubt,
He and I didn't do this lah!
I didn't mention my brand new job yesterday.
cause I was just feeling moody and upset due to Him. but no worries.
at the last We're still Loving each other.
I felt so sorry that I keep talked those f stupid things to him.
He didn't blame on me everything =)
Oh yes,
My tuition teacher job was quite fun!
Kids are super duper cute :D
especially those standard 1 and 2.
but those who are standard 4 and above, I don't really like them
cause they're just don't know how to respect you!
Nowadays, you can't imagine what is on the Children mind.
they talked about rumours and non-sense something Who LOVES Who.
I didn't really stop their topic. I just sat down and listened.
so helpless when they're run up and down, making noise, don't do their works.
Children are being over pampered from their parents.
They seldom get scold and not even like my Mummy used the 'sugar cane' when I was naugthy that time frequently.
The another teacher asked the children are they try get thrash by their parents?!
No, what they answered.
oh gossshhh.
how they'll be a good girl or boy. they're lazy and don't like to study.
do their works simply and messy, you'll faint when you see those handwriting and working. LOL
by the way,
Children are still adorable because they LOVE to chit-chat with me.
the importance is I didn't get any bullies from they!
I think I need to encourage them to study hard by giving sweets or snacks, sometimes maybe just a present to cheer them up! ^^
I'm enjoying with this job :D

I love you deeply , baby boy


Happy Valentine's Day, babe! :D
ReplyDeleteI love children too
but they are evil in a certain age range -.-
still they will like you even though they always pretending like nothing happened
LOL.
Gambatte in your job! ^^