♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 9, 2010

Gorgeous Germany

oh my gosh.
I think I'll really fell in love with blogspot now :)
cause I can choose the layout that I like.
I found many nicey background to put into here. so should I directly shift to here? I love what is Blogspot will autosaved our post within few minutes. therefore we have not to worry our post will get lost :)

I haven't do any announce for my blogspot link.
well, I will no longer with Wretch soon. Since many of my lovely blogger friends started blog here, I also like the style and maybe everything here. teehee :D

yesterday Germany lost their chance to reach to final.
It was a quite boring game. No one score any in the first half. Oh gosh. The match started at 2.30am. I keep yawning and fall asleep few times just waiting for their goals. But they didn't score much. The scoring of the match was 1 : 0 :(
I can't believe this was the fact. Idk why they weren't look so energetic as the past few matches. No doubt, Spain did very well in the match against Germans.
I'm still wondering why Muller was not joining the match. What's the problem? sigh.

Hope that Netherlands will kick off Spain's ass :D
other sides, I wish that Germany will get the 3rd place over Uruguay! Germans hot guy you need to pump up petrol this time. Don't get disappointed to us again :)

and

Miroslav Klose will always the Germans I admire :)


My Love Daddy was so adorable :D
he had signed up the Astro Beyond.
hahaha. He ordered them to fix it before the World Cup final comes. The HD quality will be more excited I think. lol.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails