![]() |
| :) |
Firstly,
24/7 -
Happy 20th Birthday to dearie buddy Pamela
& also 17th Birthday to lovely Swee Yeong 小蓉 :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥這是我工作那裡補習中心的傳單 :D
蠻可愛的小熊 ~
小孩子竟然拿來折飛機= =
這補習中心竟然有Wii :)
哈哈 ~ 很厲害對不對
我還沒去玩過
看幾時break time 我也要去玩玩
畢竟我都沒玩過 T T
我一直叫小孩子帶我去玩 = =
很幼稚啊 :S
不過他們也很樂意
一直拉我跟他們去
小孩子跟我的關係越來越相近
可是有些小孩子真的令人頭痛不已 :(
我完全招架不住
有時候忍不住對他們稍微大聲
現在的小孩子原來在學校很少被老師鞭打的
怪不得他們很放肆
小小年紀就懂得說F words ><
只是說幾句 完全沒有罵得意思 就會擺臭臉給你看
哇料 現在是什麽時代
愛的教育根本就是行不通
我批改小學四年級的作文 整個傻眼 @@
他們根本沒辦法寫一篇好的作文
全部都很口語化
他們的學習態度真的很要不得
可是又不能被罵 wor
要怎樣教 讓他們自生自滅meh :\
叫他們自己作練習
他們明明就知道怎樣做 不是不會
只是不願意動腦筋思考
總是愛依賴我給他們答案
一旦沒有給答案 他們就說【我不喜歡這個老師】
天哪 ~
到底現在小孩子是怎樣的 :<
整個很束手無策吶
pleaseeeeee 我不想看到你們那自甘墮落的樣子 D:
小孩子很愛欺負我的 :(
多么可悲可憐啊 ~
拉我頭髮 我頭髮啊啊啊 = =
甚至捏我
OK ! 我還手 :p
他們立刻放手 哈哈哈 ~
認真起來,其實我根本就不是什麽脾氣好的人
畢竟小孩子很得寵
被罵不知道會不會在後面打我小人 哈哈哈 XD工作已經邁入第三個星期
說真的 , 我很投入這份工作
小孩子給我感覺時間很快過去了 :D
Hubby is at Pahang for his job currently :(
Why he always outstation lahhhhh!
I can't accept :(
and Hub will be back next week!
what a super duper sad thing to me ><
he'll try his best to come back this week and accompany to times square for the Della's丁噹 Autograph Session ♥
He promised me Monday will go for Eclipse with me.
but he got a suddenly call that informed him to outstation :\
so my movie got banned again and again!
I was seriously angry when he told me he can't make it the next day. We argued :( He kept apologized to me.
no doubt, no doubt.
It's my fault this time :<
he felt sorry to me because he knew that I was desperate for this movie since on the screen.
but now, I don't have any movie mood without him *sob sob*
it's okay. I can't do anything and impossible to ask him back right now.
truly me, I miss him b-a-d-l-y :(
I miss you too he said ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment