♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 12, 2010

♥ Wish me luck

Hey readers,
Click the Nuffnang advertisment kindly.
If not, you can help me do a poll survey on your right hand side |=)
I'll appreciate you lots ♥

Oh no,
I slept at 6am today :\
guess what, because of the finale match of FiFa World Cup
I'm quite upset with the result.
So clearly to know that I'm the Netherlands supporter :)
The finale match was quite boring and dull.
Spainish and Dutch didn't score any goals along the90minutes match.

They had the 30min extra times to play.
and Finally Spain scored one over Netherlands.

Conclusion,
I don't like the final match.
They were pushing here and there among another team.
The referee in this match gave out unreasonable YELLOW cards. LOL
I knew that Spain stronger than Holland
but no way for supporting Spain, the main reason is Spain kick off Germany and caused that Ger cannot be one of the finalist :(

Actually both of the team not my favourite team,
and Germany will do :)

But Germany cannot reach into the final and luckily they got the 3rd place!
It's pleasure to me too
hope Germany will get the Champion of World Cup after the 4years later,2014 :)



World Cup comes to the end :)
I no need watch the match and lack of slumber anymore!
Hurray :D




Well, What I wanna to say is
I'm being hired once again :D
tomorrow will be first day for my new job.
hope I can handle the job as well.


♥  Wish me luck  ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails