♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 7, 2010

What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half ♥

he very pretty sweet lovers - Justin Long and Drew Barrymore






 ♥ Going the Distance ♥



A romance movie 'Going the Distance' is going on the screen on 2September. Since Nuffnang is giving out 60 pairs to catch up this movie on the first preview day and I'm just a romantic fans anyways, I'm trying my best to write a post and win the tickets to go a sweet movie day with my love one ♥


He left me for few weeks for outstation or overseas because of job. I miss him badly and madly to the max :( It's not a few years he left me away but still, I really can't stop thinking of you :)
I don't like the long-distance-love, no doubt everyone unlike. but sometimes we still need to face the fact. If he loves me and I love him, it might not have any problems due to the distance.


How far is the distance you go for doesn't matter,
I'll always support you and stay with you till the end of my life :)
Since we have technology items with us, hmm. maybe you go to London or some different time zone with M'sia, I still will be waiting for your late-night call or face-to-face webcam sweety chatting.


Whenever I start feeling sad but I always remind myself how lucky I am that I have a special one to miss lots.
 I know where ever he's is , he will just always like my guardian not far away :)
While I look up to the sky and stare at the Moon and blinking shining stars, I'm wondering how you're over there. As I stare , I simply know you're having the same feeling with me and I'll see your face again.

As long as I have a heart to feel, a soul stirring within me, I can imagine how great is the feeling when you're holding me :D


The thousand miles never make any changes among us. Although we're be apart, our hearts are together ♥
Distance will not separate two hearts that really care and love 
Our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.
You're always and forever in my heart     <3




here's the trailer attached. Enjoys :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails