♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 22, 2010

♥ Failure


Yesterday morning I woke up at 6 coz of my brand new first day for being Sun-U student :)
I really surprised and can't believe that I'm going to college and I found my future finally after the UOL.
but the people in charge there made me felt sadness and disappointed :(

I just can't accept the moment right now!
Yesterday morning I thought I can go to register officially and attend class today.
but unfortunately Sun-U what they said to me " I'm sorry to tell you, you haven't meet our requirements. What I can do for you is bring you to CAT "
got shocked when I heard this ><
wtf he told me I passed their requirements the few days before I went there with mummy

I called mummy and discussed with her.
she just like get cheated and her daugther can't finish the ACCA certificate for around 3years.

well, the course I wanna to go is ACCA :[
they wanted me to start from CAT what is something basic of accounting!
I thought that UEC certificate can guarantee me straight forward to ACCA part one that what I can not wasting time and money too :)

everything had been damaging!
Fine! I just rejected them :)
and there's a course counselor talked with me for half an hour, she asked me go for a Australia degree course. but that's next year February intake.

Hmm. I think I'll be studying next year since many of the courses already started.
Although the moments right now not I wanted , I don't have other choice anymore. I'll continue searching for courses and colleges :)
and also going to earn some money from my tuition part time job!

Support me kay?♥:D

He always be there when I was down :)
He came at the night cause of I was feeling bad that day:(
Hugs will be the best way he pampered and comforted me without any words ♥
thanks darling. I appreciate you're always tolerance on me :) 


Last but not least,
today is Mid-Autumn Festival :D


May every readers and babes have a wonderful & blissful lantern festival ♥
Enjoy with your beloved!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails