I seldom take photo with my mummy. Just because that my mummy don't like to shoot with us :( LOL. This is the recent photo ♥
October month definitely is Birthday Month surrounding my important peoples ♥
1210 is my mummy's birthday :)♥
She is my forever love and the person that important in my life.
Mummy don't want us to get her a cake coz age is forever secret. :p
She always looks young and many of them said we're cousins or sisters. omggggg!I can't accept the truth, mummy :(
Well, I admit she still looks very young since she is 4X now! :)
I should proud of her coz I have another sister, it's sweet ♥ truthly, we treat each other just like sisters. I like to spend my free time with her for shopping and others hanging out. I love to share when I found something nice for her ;) I just can't stop loving her. She's my forever and precious woman in my rest of life!!:D
The Coach Purse for Mummy's birthday present this year. I spent my salary to get something she likes and she wanted :) Of course, both of my sisters also spent 150bucks respectively for this purse :) I knew that Mummy was happy but we're not really happy coz the purse pricey and it costs us much. anyways we're still glad that mummy promised us that she'll take good care of this purse. hahaha.
We don't really celebrate her birthday since last time. but this year, YES! We did it :D hehehe. Mummy was happy coz I planned the birthday dinner for her :)
Here's go the dishes of the night :
Daddy wanted to pay for the bill. but finally I stopped him and I pay for it successfully :D Since I'm working now, so I earned some pocket money to spend on the dinner. I felt so satisfied! Mummy loves the dinner too :) Thanks mummy did everything that for her daugthers own good. Wish that She'll be the prettiest and happiness woman in this world! ♥
Thank you for being there when I needed you with a warm understanding, infinite patience and wonderful gentleness. I love you always, forever and still ♥
Next post.. ADAM LAMBERT GLAM NATION TOUR ♥ I can't wait to update this but I'm tired now.Ciaoz . XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment