It's not much to update my blog actually but it's time :) I need to improve my self-camwhore badly :( I don't really know how to find an suitable angle for myself lah. I'll work on it ♥
Yesterday went to One U after work. The main purpose was I wanna buy scandals coz my Rottweiler 'KiKi' is too smart and my one-month scandals was bite into pieces in the early morning! She is uber kind to me :(
I shopped at one U alone and spent almost 200bucks within an hour! It's awesome that shopping alone. I can buy what I need directly without other's advice or waiting :)
teeehee. Here's the things that what I get :D
Flip-flops from Tropicana Life :)
Necklace and bracelet from DiVa
Sliver bracelet from Qupido
Some stationery costed over 30bucks at Populat store
WOW! I should give my self BIG claps for being a crazy shopaholic! ♥ ♥
I would like to dedicated to all my friends or if you count on me as your friend ♥
It's amazing and I addicted to Burno Mars's songs!
Friendship always precious and priceless :)
Next post... I'll share about the muffins recipe to you ♥ Give me support kay? :)
Stay tuned, xoxo

nice flip-flops :)
ReplyDelete