♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 5, 2010

♥ For my Entertainment



Yes! It's Adam Lambert's Galmnation Tour Tix  ♥
14 October, It's my day :D

Yesterday went one U after the morning session work with Wai Hsian :)
Had lunch at Nando's with Lemon & Herb Chicken . Yumyum!
and finally got Adam Lambert's concert tickets that he desperated for long time.
teehee. It cost-ed me for RM153 but at least had the RM50 discount la.

Yay! Adam Lambert is totally pretty awesome amazing singer from the American Idol 
Gonna rock the night in this Galmnation Tour! :D
Let me share a song -If I had you!This is freaking cool ♥


Another sharing here,

Omgggggg! I just found out that Che Che New York has released the latest Hello Kitty watches. According what I checked from the web, the price range is from USD 200 - USD300 .
It's very berry expensive to me seriously. but I still will try my best to get one of the designs myself :)
I need to save money and buy this for my 21st birthday present ♥

Let's see some designs of this latest collection. You'll love it too :p LOL. I'm getting mad with Hello Kitty. Don't leave me anyways :D ♥
and many more designs... :)

Hello Kitty is always adorable ♥ I wish I can grab its stuff as much as I can :D

Unfortunately, I kinda broke recently :( September's salary haven't get it too. oopppsss! but it's still okay, this month my part time job salary had been increased :D Woots ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails