♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 5, 2010

♥ 此生の知己






 這些都是近期的照片 :)


12月5日,今天是我這輩子最好的朋友 藝君 的20歲生日 :)

回想起來 我們認識都已經邁入第7年了 ♥
已經忘了如何開始跟你交談再慢慢成為現在的好朋友
常常說,過程是最重要的 可是對於我跟你之間 我們一起擁有的回憶才是最重要 ! :D

從中華畢業的那天,會開始擔心我們的友誼會不會因為距離與時間而變質
但從來都沒有 ^^
我們依然是關心彼此 常常約會的好朋友  ♥

生日快樂親愛的君 ♥  ♥  ♥
你就是我這生的知己! 知己有你一個就好 :)
你永远最懂我 知道我需要什么 知道我是个怎样的人  知道我喜歡什麽不喜歡什麽!


"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.







P.S :
不要吝嗇你們的祝福 ;)
留言在此篇文章里 我想要給她個Surprise! ♥

10 comments:

  1. 好感人的一個post T^T
    生日快樂君君 =)
    Bestie forever; Had a blast ^^
    happy happy birthday ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha
    亲爱的君~
    祝你福如东海,寿比南山!
    gong hei gong hei =]
    love you forever ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday YIJUN!!!!
    wish u & boss happy forever~~
    Love ya muacks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to lingling's fren :D hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday yijun~~ wish you and your boyfriend sweet sweet forever ya~~ hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy big day~~~Happy birthday dearest YIJUN~~~wish u 青春美丽,身体健康,学业猛进,心想事成,步步高升,恭喜发财~!!哈哈!!
    生日快快快快快快乐~~~~~~~~~mm mmakz~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey~~yi jun ^^
    happy birthday to you~~~
    wish you happy everyday and pretty^^
    and hor~
    ask ur fren kathleen dun bully me liaw~~
    hahahahahahahahah:p

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahhhh..Thanks a lot e'one =]
    my dear yl..
    i love you..
    so touch ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. 一生中 能找到个知己真的不容易
    好好珍惜你们的友情 友谊万岁 ~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails