♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 24, 2010

♥ Merry Santa Baby




Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way!  ♥
Today is the 24th of Dec! Yay! It's Christmas Eve!
How are you gonna spend in the xmas eve? If you don't mind, leave a message to share with me :D

Yesss! I went for rebonding on Tuesday and I also did pendicure & nail art on Monday!
Finally my messy hair became pretty once again. hahaha. But I hate that I may not wash my hair for three days & I have to sleep gently after the rebonding >< 


I spent lots on this December month /.\
But everything I spent is worth so that it's okay :)


That's all what I wanna update :D I have to go now!Oh ya! I'm going to Bukit Tinggi for 2days one night later soon with my buddies ;) It's gonna be merry jolly xmas this year.
After the christmas, it's my boy's birthday! Opps! It's so rush to me ><  I still dunno what to do for his birthday! Share your ideas to me too :p


Merry Christmas everyone ♥ Enjoy your day to the max. xoxo.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails