Last Friday, Carmen text-ed & gave me a Facebook wall post to me so suddenly that whether I'm free on that day. She wanted to date me out ! We just knew each other for around one month only :) Actually she's my dear Sumsum's friend and now became my friend too ! :D :D
I caught in the slow jam on the way to Sunway Pyramid and I was late that we made the time at 3pm! Reached there at 4pm >___< Sorry for the long-waiting :\
What girls do usually in the mall? That's right! Shopping mode ON :-)
I just accompanied her for hanging around & getting her stuff coz I got enough for my CNY clothes. If I really saw something suitable for me, I don't mind to getting it also.
But the most important is I was just hunting for a pairs of nice wedges or below 3-inch heels but unfortunately I didn't get any nice one for myself.
#01
#02
Not much photographs with her. I was like so regret that forgot to ask for more photos with her la :-(
#03
#04 The CNY decoration at Sunway! :)
Then , we had Kindori Ice-Cream for chilling time :-D ♥ Tee-heee
#05
Macha + Red Bean is mine and hers is Macha + Chocolate flavor :)
Talked about her college & soon also mine, V-day present ideas and of course nonsense too :D :D We continued our shopping after the little chatting.
I want a Paris designed tee from Cache-Cache. If you don't know what to get me for b'day present, I want that tee! :) LOL. Joking anyways :-P I'm missing the tee serious badly! I felt so regret that I didn't buy it on that day ! It's alright, I'll go back one day :-)
Carmen did lots of shopping there , she really a shopaholic :-P Tee-hee. Had a great & enjoyable hang out day with her ♥ Oh yay! I'm looking forward for the next outing ;-)
XOXO. ♥






No comments:
Post a Comment