♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 29, 2011

♥ I'm taking part in contest!!

Oh yay, I'm taking part in a contest named ' Hello Kitty and YOU' competition currently :D
I believe everyone has a Facebook account. So what you have to do is :


First, click on the 'LIKE' button to be the fan of  Hello Kitty - Perfumes :: Toiletries :: Cosmetics (click here) 


Next, link to my photo (click here) and click the "LIKE" button :)





Here's the prizes that who has the most 'likes' :


The set comprising of the Hello Kitty Diamond perfume,pendant with lipgloss, body lotion, shower gel and the very exclusively limited Hello Kitty Diamond plush!

Fyi, the Hello Kitty Diamond perfume will be launching this coming 9th of April (Saturday) at Parkson,Pavillion. I'm cordially invited to join the launch of the Diamond perfume! I hope I can be there :D


Superb attractive right? 
and I'm trying very very hard to chase after other contestants. 
So can you give me a hand ? It's only 2 easy steps to follow.




Your votes would be appreciated lots <3 
Don't wait anymore, please vote for me right now!!! ;)




With loads of ,


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails