Finally I started my brand new school life at TARC today after one year :)
I'm super excited to have class right nowww !! But I hate being a new student coz have to apply student id this and that.
One sad thing happened between the students and me was I'm elder than most of them :(
Hope my face didn't let one of them realized I'm elder. LOL.
Reached college at 12 something. The orientation started at 2pm but many of the students queued up outside the college hall.
There are so many new students under School of Business Studies (SBS) especially Accounting course. According to their statistics, there are over 900 new in accounting course. I can feel it'll very pack for the Accounting students at this moment!! O___O I'm still wondering how they gonna arrange us..
It was orientation today so we just attended for getting the T-shirt and a file with thumbdrive, pen and student handbook. One word to describe for the first day : BORING!! Nothing much else!
So we decided to left earlier after the talks and not going for the coming days until the class starts next week :D
Lastly, thanks a lot to Xixin fetch me to college today and have to say : Nice to meet you ♥
* fingers crossed *




又回到校园生活啦
ReplyDelete新的开始 加油 =]
好好哦~开学了 ><
ReplyDelete@Yu-i 小优
ReplyDelete对啊对啊 谢谢小优的鼓励 :)
@●'''cEci'''●
没什么好啊~ 代表着忙的时候来了 XD
all the best and good luck ya!!! happy for u~ ^^
ReplyDelete@Michelle Leong
ReplyDeleteThank you Michelle Senior :P