♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 5, 2011

♥ Tea time @ Indulge Cafe

Koala bear kisses me *blush*


Due to the Wesak Day public holiday, Mr.Ice-cream dated Sum and me out for tea time. Oops. Sum and I had another explore for desserts or cakes  for continuously days for that week.



Finally we reached Indulge Cafe after asking for the directions from the shop keeper and took a few of wrong ways.

I think most of you will not get attract by the shops when you pass by. We decided to visit this shop, of course there's something special in the shop.


Jeng Jeng Jeng !! :D









Mille Creeps are available in KL area but not only in Malacca. 


Durian flavor is the best :D Yums !!

If you don't prefer to durian, try the original flavor! *Slurp*


You can find Green tea mille creepe here. But the green tea's taste not that strong. 


Coffee flavor is recommend to the coffee lovers.
The price for a slice of layer cake is RM7.90. It's reasonable and worth to try it out :)
Besides mille creepes , Indulge Cafe is a restaurant specialized in Local and Western Food too.


Indulge Cafe located at :
Blk A-0-11, Kuchai Business Park ,
No.2 ,Jln 1/127 ,Off Jln Kuchai Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.

Business hour  :  
From 11am to 10.30pm
Click here for their Facebook page.


There is also a branch from Indulge Cafe which is located a Sungei Wang , 3rd Floor :)



After finishing the cakes, it's the turn for us to enjoy camwhore time again!! :D


Yes! Me and Sum in the house :D :D

 Here came with the joining of camewhoring from Mr. Ice-Cream.

The koala bear belongs to Sum but koala bear loves me :P

She used to hug me tightly. LOL :P



The koala bear wanted to fight with the angry bird?! :) lol. This considered as our candid shoot I think. I super duper in love with the outcome ♥ ♥

Her Domo bag . Her koala bear key chain . His angry bird key chain. My cute face :-P tee-hee.Don't so serious.





The photo of the day ! ♥ ♥ ♥ What a nice shoot with the sweetest smile :D


We left and  headed to Sri Petaling night market randomly after the tea time session :)
This was the first time been there. It was very crowded over there. But anyway it's better than Connought night market. I don't really like to walk in the night market coz it is too packed !

We were so lucky to get a parking and had our first stop dinner - Pan mee ,my all time favorite mee !!  :)
You have to get number until your number called then only you can place your order. There is 3 choices - Soup, Dry and Chili Pan Mee.  There is only the standard portion, don't have big and small for you.


We waited for around 10 minutes and it was our turn to order. We had our Soup and Dry Panmee after less than 5 minutes. It's very fast service and very delicious :) I'm missing their Panmee from the day we had it.

I like it <3 I just remember there's a taiwanese sausage stall beside this Panmee stall :)

Next stop, Ai yu drink and Asam Laksa :D


We were kinda disappointed with the Asam Laksa. We had the wrong choice for the Asam Laksa :(

Walked around and our final stop was the Mook's Pizza.
This was my suggestion to them since I saw some tips from foursquare :)
So we decided to have a try.


We get the large size pizza since the small size were sold out already.


The crispy and tasty hawaiian pizza costs us RM10. Although the price was quite expensive , it's still worth to have it ;)


It was a pretty good holiday with the full of memories of us Thank you so much to Ms. Sum and Mr.Ice-cream for making my day :D Hope that our next outing will be very soon. Tee-hee. I think I'm getting in love with food exploring :P



P.S : There will be more food posts are ready to up soon :) Enjoy reading & stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails