♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 19, 2011

Super Duper Hello Kitty Giveaways!





- click on the picture to check out more -

Are the Hello Kitty stuffs look adorable and charming enough?


Oh yey! For me, how can I survive with the temptation of Hello Kitty ?! :) Coz I'm the real crazy Hello Kitty huge-mad fans ♥ * blush *


I found that there is a Hello Kitty giveaways from Lipgloss Love Affair. She is the simply awesome blogger who made this giveaways! :D Besides Hello Kitty items, she is running the giveaways with the girls favorite - Dollywink eyeliner and Dollywink eye lashes! Real cool right?






The most wanted item for me is :

 Credits to Lipgloss Love Affair



Taa-daaa! Yes, it is the Hello Kitty perfume ( the left hand side) coz it's hardly find in Malaysia and I want it badly since a couple of time. When I saw she is giving away the perfume, I can't control my happiness :p Btw, I'm just trying my luck here. I hope I choose by her to get any Hello Kitty item  and be part of my Hello Kitty 'family' collections :) :)   *finger crossed






Million thanks for the awesomeness giveaways !! Xoxo .



2 comments:

  1. I have this Hello Kitty perfume! :) Bought it during CNY 2011..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya. I knew that! :)
    I saw you brought to the competition

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails