♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 18, 2011

♥ 3rd Anniversary Pre-Celebration


He was back after 2 months! Because he went to Kuantan for working since 2 months ago. I was like so excited and can't wait to see him * jumping up & down *

He had limited days for leaving in KL. So he reached on Sunday for his friend's wedding dinner and actually he need to back to Kuantan next morning. But since we didn't meet each other for some days so he decided to leave because of me :) Tee-hee.


We went to Ficelle Boulagerie & Patisserie which is located at Taman Danau Desa last Monday.


Here we are! I smelled the breads and pastries * drooling *



Ficelle is under the same management as Levain Boulangerie, so the similarities in the setting and servings are easily explained. This is a smaller venue though, with only outdoor seating.



I wanted to try their macaroons but we were rush in time for movie later so I missed it. But I'll tag along friends


Durian Custard Doughnut (RM2.50) *thumbs up*
with the crunchy corn-flakes and the durian custard is very match and tasty ! :D 



His breakfast meal - Tuna Mushroom Croissant with coffee ( RM8)

My breakfast - Mushroom Open Face (RM8)  
I love this very much!



Cappucino with the heart shaped
(RM 6.50)



I want to pay a visit again and try the pastas, pastries, cakes & macaroons soon :)


Location  :

Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie,
Jalan 3/109F, Danau Business Center,
Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-7982-2210



After breakfast , we went to Mid Valley for movie "You are the apple of My eyes"
It was my 2nd time to watch the movie :D
We were late for around 15 minutes and missed the front part.


It was still so good to watch the second time :)
I love the story line cause it will remind me many of our high school life especially the graduation day and trip

After movie, I have to go for class. So hubby boy send me to college in time and waited me till my class dismissed :) 

After sending me home, he had to rush back to Kuantan :( I don't know when is our next dating.
But he promised me that he will not let me to wait too long anymore.
I hope that I can celebrate christmas,his birthday and new year with him .




18th of November is our 3rd anniversary :) We had been together for 1096 days but unfortunately he was unable to come back. I was quite sad because didn't have any celebration for us this year. I knew that he was busy with his works so I can't do anything to force him come back just for celebration.

Anyway, he did something to surprise me :D 









Taa-Daah :D :D


Diana Mini Hello Kitty Edition ♥ ♥ ♥
I'll blog more about this lomo camera in the coming post :)


More surprises to come ... what he told me ♥
Thank you so much, hubby boy :)



 

There's no end to our love story ♥ ♥ ♥
I love you , thanks for pampering and caring about me for the 3 years. 
I know it ain't an easy job for you for loving me :P 




Happy 3rd Anniversary ,
my love :)♥ 





2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails