♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 28, 2011

♥ Charlie Brown Cafe @ KLCC





Last Sunday,the 25th after the movie 'Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol' , I requested to my parents that I wanted to pay a visit for the new opening Charlie Brown Cafe at 2nd floor of KLCC :)


Here I am! I expected there will be very crowded in the cafe but it was not. At the time, there was only like 5 tables occupied.
Can't resist with the cuteness atmosphere !!! 


Snoopy Chef!
so cute :)



Tiramisu.




Desserts.
We didn't order any coz my mum said that they are not attractive at all and the price is quite high.




Charlie, Woodstock and Snoopy on the menu :) 




The design of menu is very adorable :)
I wish get it back home.lol


After you confirm with your order, you proceed to the counter for placing your order and payment.


You will get a number board after payment and sit down to wait for your orders to serve by the waiters.
So here were our dessert and drinks : 




Charlie & Gang Waffle  (RM15)


Coffee Latte with Lucy template (RM 9.50)

 
Hot Mocha with Woodstock template ( RM9.50)


This is my favorite wallpaper in the cafe ♥


Evolution of Charlie Brown  :)


Did you know how was Snoopy looks at the earliest 1950s ? It was cute but I like the modern Snoopy the most :D 




Peanuts comic on the wall.

 Pinkish Snoopy! So lovely ♥ 


Bone shaped chairs with the Charlie Brown Cafe trademark




Charlie Brown,Snoopy and friends printed on the table.


Merchandises of Peanuts  are available in the cafe too!
But I knew that Penang branch has the souvenirs corner and more choices.


Snoopy floor mat .


Snoopy 2012 Calendar Stand ( RM60)


Snoopy soft toy plush, Xmas edition booster,  Bam Bam Mug & etc.



The cute ceiling lamp ♥



Photo with the snoopy background ♥


Overall was good especially the internal design is different with Hong Kong but I think their food did not impress and should be improved as well!!
I still prefer the Carlie Brown Cafe in Hong Kong :P


P/S : This is based on individual taste, try it on your own risk ;)


Location :
Lot LC-207, 2nd Floor, Suria KLCC Kuala Lumpur.
(Nearby with Toy'R US ,Teddy Tales)

Website: 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails