♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 19, 2012

♥ Wheelie Sunday @ Publika





What will you do usually in the Sunday morning? I think most of you prefer to have more sleeping time :p but today I found out a healthy lifestyle should go to everyone.

My dear Sum suggested to go Publika, Solaris Dutamas to have a cycling day :D So well, of course I would like to join her. I went to pick her up at early 7. It was seriously killing me coz I didn't have enough sleeping time last time and surely have more rest on Sunday right?

I was so excited since I had been long time didn't go for cycling and I knew it would be very fun. Luckily the morning rain stopped at the right time or else we have no chance to cycle today.

So the weather  was very good with wind. We felt so comfortable and enjoyable at all :) :)


There will be providing adult bicycle, teenager bicycle, children tricycle and tandem bicycle with FREE of charge. Besides cycling, you can also enjoy jogging, rollerblade,scooter,stroll etc cause they will be closing the inner roads of Publika without worrying about the traffics. It is truly safe to everyone! What a great deal and you can enjoy with cycling without any charges and limitation of time! :D 




Easy steps for registration for hiring a bicycles too! You just have to joint down your name & contact number. After that , you can start your cycling :D

Getting crowded and better come earlier so that you have bikes to hire ;)



After an hour cycling, we took our Malaysian style breakfast and chit-chat :)
We enjoyed fully and feeling so good after exercise although we felt the painfulness of our muscle and sleepiness.
Anyway, thank you my dear got to know this place and brought me to enjoy healthy activities that they provided


Spend your precious Sunday morning with your family or friends instead of sleeping or doing nothing at home.
If you're interested, get more details from here :)


So what're you waiting for? 
come to meet us coz we decided to go there every Sunday and the time will be from 7am to 10am ^_^
Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails