♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 11, 2012

♥ Girlfriends




Finally went through the exams on the hectic week 5 of the semester. So decided to have some relaxing time   with chilling with my girlfriends.
On the Friday night, went out for dinner and movie with XiaoShi and Sum.


After a discussion in the car with Sum, we went to Ninja Joe for pork burger as our dinner before movie. At the first, we were so surprised that there's a restaurant is selling PORK burgers in KL! So you can say that we have high expectation before trying the burger in Ninja Joe.




We ordered 3 sets ( Black Pepper, Terriyaki, Sweet & Sour) with fried and drinks.
I got shocked with not good impression when I unwrapped the burger. So how was the taste? To be frank, it is seriously tasted lousy and utterly tasteless even with their so-called special sauces. The pork burger from Ninja Joe has huge difference from the Macau one I had. It was a totally unsatisfied and unpleasant dinner for us.  


So next was our movie time!  Dance Dance Dragon, a Singaporean Chinese New Year movie which was not very good story line and just can be said that all of us had high expectation on it. We made the wrong decision, should go for Seefood instead of Dance Dance Dragon.

After movie, we were having dilemma on where we should stop and chill. Ended up with Snowflake coz it located nearer with the cinema.haha.

So we ordered the new dessert Coco Ono while the hot taufufa belonged to XiaoShi :) I had no idea why was everything we had on that day wasn't that good even Snowflake.  Their taroballs were not fresh and soft at all!! So disappointing.



Had some crazy photos and talks with them.





The next day, hang out with Sum in the afternoon randomly coz she wanted to get something for her mission.

Had our brunch at Dontaku Ramen Japanese Restaurant which located at Lower Ground Floor in One Utama.

Her Hokkaido Ramen. 

My Miso Ramen.

 Soft shell crab maki ♥

Overall was good. I will go for second time on trying other meals :)

Shopped around for getting her stuff haha. I was her accompanied of the day coz I didn't get anything except food :p After that we wanted to have Moo Cow at the first for trying their monthly new flavour. but too bad to know the new flavour wasn't here yet.

So we walked around and stopped by Crazy Potato to have a try on their original chips from British.



 Crazy Sweet Potato (RM 6.90 )
I haven't try out Ireland's Potato but this was good :)


Cendol Ice-cream from Mr.Cendol ( RM 5 )




"It's very painful for you to criticize your friends."
No matter how, we are still good friends good sisters and no one can hurt our precious friendship ♥
I don't wish to break up with anyone of you. LSSWY ever and ever, it is growing up and becoming stronger ! ♥ xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails