Time past really fast. Flashed back to one year ago, I cried and teared when he left Malaysia. wtf. Seriously I don't know why I did so. It was already one month ago but now I only have the time to update about it and I think it's a must to do so.
Yijun said wanted to come over my house and lend GPS from me. Of course not a problem and when I called her and told her that I was going out to pick up my doggie from grooming shop. But she insisted me to stay at home until she reach. So I promised her as well.
When she reached my house, I passed her the GPS and chat with her for a while. I asked where she bought her minnie tee. Then suddenly someone answered 'Thailand' with Yijun at the same time! I was so SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause my friend Alex already came back from UK already :D
Woots! This was a great surprise! I shouted out directly coz I really didn't expect he will come to find me by this way. haha. Anyway we went for steamboat together as he requested.
After steamboat and chit chat, we planned to have second round which karaoke session since we had been so long time didn't have fun together! Teehee :) Due to Loud Speaker was full house so we ended up to sing at Teo Heng which is at Sunway Giza. We sang for an hour only since we just wanted to have some fun.
Love the polaroid <3
p/s : I don't know why can't I rotate the photo.
They are my BFFs and I'm so happy that finally we can hang out together with five :D
We had so many random plans! We are forever spontaneous :p
Went to Kuala Selangor for seafood which planned long time ago! Finally got the chance since I had been long time didn't go there for the seafood. Miss it so much now :D *drooling*
The restaurant we went :
Kuan Hwa Seafood Restaurant
No. 1A, Jalan Bagan Sungai Yu
Pasir Penembang
Pasir Penembang
45000 Kuala Lumpur
On the next day, we went to Genting Highlands randomly again :D
At the first the plan was died coz all of us don't have transport but Alex made the plan alive. We went to Tracy's place to pick her up since she was the one who desperate to go Genting very much. When we reached, we had been told that she was feeling sick and we were quite disappointed. But at the end Tracy still insist to go with us :D Teehee. We stopped at Ghotong Jaya for the late brunch around afternoon 3.
To be honest, for us, Genting is only a place to enjoy the cooling weather. I know they have casino, theme park and so on but we don't gamble and went theme park before. It was truly boring actually :P haha. We went into casino and bet on who will be suspended that underage and if being check so have to buy the others on Starbucks coffee as well. Oh yes. Jun, Alex and Richard also had been checked. I was so lucky!
Next, we went to have Kung Wo Tong.
The must have drinks in Genting!
I'm so loving with the new Green tea frappucino with red beans. It was real good :D
Photo of the day! <3
* ignore the messed up table *
We went back to Kepong Manjalara TaiTao Steamboat.
Our recent dinner spot!
On the National Day, we decided to went Sepang Gold Coast to have a walk. This was the plan since quite a long time ago. Finally we got the chance to here! :D
Btw, this was also a random plan. We decided at the very last minute.
Jun came to fetch us and we were discussing where to go at the beginning. We had totally no idea as we wanted to go Pulau Ketam but not at the right time. The jetty was closed at 7pm and we were too late already. We said that wanted to go Fraser Hill but not works as the way to there was dangerous and only ONE WAY for cars. So we cancelled it too. haha. So SEPANG GOLD COAST came into our mind finally!! We wished to reach there before sunset so that we can have a look the sunset view at the beach.
After traveled for one and the half hour, we arrived! But too bad, we missed the sunset. It's okay, at least we saw it for a few minutes and took a few photos. It's more than nothing right. One more thing, we didn't bring along our cameras. So we didn't have any quality photos with us :( how sad.
We walked and tried to enter into the Gold Coast Resort but the security guard was not allowing us to do so. He said that the time for visiting was over. Oh no, we went there at the wrong time instead. We hope to stay there for one night more than visiting purpose only anyway. But all of us knew that staying in the resort is not cheap :/
I'm so loving with these polaroid photos with the purplish sky view and of course our smiling :)
After that we went to SS2 Murni to have dinner. Had been so long time didn't visit this forever packed mamak. While having our dinner, we were waiting for Tracy to come and meet us up for our next round. wtf. Non-stop plans from us!
I Love you (left) which is Murni's signature drinks and honeydew ice blended.
Roti Hawaii
Dragon Pizza
Mee Raja
Claypot Loh Shu Fen
Finished our dinner and here was our next stop, I-City :D :D
It did some changes with adding quite a number of entertainment and it was our second time be here together since last year i think. hehe.
As the same, we paid for RM10 for the parking as the entrance fee.
It was very crowded at night especially public holidays.
Ferris wheel is newly added too!
The memories that belong to us <3 <3!!
Her birthday is coming soon, which on the 1st of November :)
Happy Birthday in advance ♥
We miss you so much.
Million thanks again for your souvenirs from Europe. I love it so much especially the Hello Kitty x Pisa Tower tee :D I'll post the photo asap :D


No comments:
Post a Comment