I received an email invitation from Nuffnang to the finale of BR flavor election event on the Monday. I was able to bring along a friend to attend the event. Too bad, I was asking around and everyone was busy to turn up. But I don't care and I just sent out my confirmation. Until the day before, PeiYing & XiaoJoon asked me to go for karaoke and guess what I asked them to go for the event together :D Oh yay! I was lucky not to miss out this sugary event :)
Date: 23rd November 2012 (Friday)
Time: 8:00pm
Venue: The Square, Publika
The very first Baskin-Robbins Flavor Election in the country is taking place from now till November 23rd, where 5 of the nation’s top bloggers will each be representing a Baskin-Robbins flavor.
Here goes the programme of the finale event!
Went to line up and registered myself at 7 sharp.
What I get upon registration: Mineral water & 2 pink tees for me and my partner.
Let's see which flavor will rule Malaysia?
Here is my partner in crime, PeiYing :)
Changed on the pink tee given and went to the counter to redeem our first scoop of ice-cream. We are just like the happy kids after get the free ice-cream :p
One more thing, we're so loving our pink tee <3
So there is a small room that allow us to cast our votes.
The mascot of BR came out and says hi to everyone :)
We can get FREE FLOW which mean UNLIMITED of ice-creams as you want :)
It comes in cone or cup, you can choose either one and there are 5 flavors in total which are the finalist.
The BR staffs were so busy to serve us. Thank you so much for the non-stop serving! ^^
Left: Cookies'n Cream; Right: Jamoca Almond Fudge and it is my always first choice of BR ice-cream ;)
Very Berry Strawberry in cone.
Pralines'n Cream on the left and World Class Chocolate on the right.
It's the time to announce the winner! *excited*
The winner of Flavor Election is Pralines'n Cream which represented by Vivy Yusof
Congratulations :)
GOOD NEWS GOOD DEALS!
Free upsize with any Double Junior Scoop on weekdays from 10am - 3pm for a WHOLE YEAR which mean 365days, starting on the 26th of December at Baskin Robbins outlets. So what're you waiting for? :D Don't miss it, action now :pAll thanks to Nuffnang & Baskin Robbins Malaysia for the sweet treat on this Friday night ♥
and of course Pei Ying & Xiao Joon as well :)
Oh yes, I forgot to share that we, 3 of us had















No comments:
Post a Comment