♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 9, 2012

♥ Chateau de CAFFEINEES, Kampung Pandan


Here's a quick food post about Chateau de Caffeiness which located at Kampung Pandan, Kuala Lumpur.


It's amazing how popular Caffeiness is with everyone talking about it. Hence, I paid a visit on a Saturday morning with Chia Min :) 

Initially, I have no idea how to reach Kampung Pandan so I followed the 'Waze' to reach there. But the 'Waze' is quite useless, you still have to use your own common sense :/ I passed by and missed the entrance once coz the 'Waze' didn't give me a proper direction of the restaurant. So I took a U-turn and luckily we reached there like finally.



It is a popular-cafe restaurant housed on a cosy single-storey bungalow. It commands quite a following of crowd with their cosy and chic interiors. You're allowed to chilling with sishas, having beers or a cup of coffee  ;)


From breakfast to supper, their menu comprises of local and western cuisines.
The top 10 recommendations, didn't get to taste. Indeed, next time pay a visit again.


Chia Min's Hazelnut Chocolate and my signature Hot Dark Chocolate :)


Chia Min's Aglio Olio. Very very  very small portion. We were so disappointed when the food served to us.


My Kampung fried rice. I ordered this because of this is stated in the menu that previously was served to regular customers only. But too bad nothing is special for this fried rice :'( I thought of other restaurant will cook better :/


Oh yay. We were quite satisfied with this Banana Chocolate Waffle. At the last, we still have some nice food to enjoy :p haha. I love the vanilla ice-cream matched with the chocolate. It was real good :)



Very good ambiance but too bad, overpriced and overrated for the food. We spent average of RM35 for our brunch. Nevertheless, Caffeiness is still a great choice to hang out with friends. It is definitely one of the place to hangout in KL till 3-4am! :D



Chateau de C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S.

Address: 

No.16, Jalan Kampung Pandan, , Kuala Lumpur. 55100


Operating Hours: 

Facebook Page:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails