Last year Christmas, I got a Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty special edition from my boyfriend as a gift. Thank you so much, my dear :3
Everyone was wondering how I won it. Let me share with you now :D
Samsung Mobile Malaysia organized a Journey to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town Contest. The contest is only eligible for those who purchased the Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty phone. So I took part and tried my luck since it was a very easy contest, you're required to upload a photo of you and your BFF and complete a slogan. That's all what you need to submit :)
Few days ago, I received a call said that I'm one of the winner to win a Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty phone. In addition, the call was not from Samsung but other marketing company. I was so curious about is it a prank. Coz I really can't recall when I enter a contest that can win a phone. haha. So I went to the Facebook page of Samsung Mobile Malaysia and double checked whether the list of winner was there. The result was released!!! I can't believe I really won it!!!! :D :D :D #luckyme
The grand prize of the giveaway was an exclusive VIP for four to Hello Kitty Town,Johor. I wished so badly the prize was mine but too bad it was not belong to me. Even thou, I feel so lucky coz I won one more brand new Hello Kitty phone for myself. Guess what, I have TWO of this phone model in hand now.
Actually I don't have idea what to do with it. I wanted to give it to my sister but she said it was not enough advanced. So picky! -.- I knew if I said I gave it for free to my friend surely they will not say no right? :p My boyfriend don't mind to use a Hello Kitty phone, whereby he asked me to give him. lol. I said NO coz I feel that was too girlish for him.
When I went to collect my prize, the person said now you can give it to your BFF already. Wondering why giving to my BFF but not sisters or others? As the Hello Kitty phone is said to be BFF phone. That's why he said so. Both of you can use the matching pair of phone. What a good idea. :D :D :D
So how was it, anyone want to be my BFF? :p
Android x Hello Kitty ♥
Unboxing my lucky gift!
What's including with the phone: headsets, charger, battery, 2GB micro SD card
The back of the phone with Hello Kitty head ♥ ♥ ♥
So adorable!!!
It's only a hand palm size :)
The twins :3
Anyone interested with the phone, can comment at this post or email to skydream0202@gmail.com for a good price. I'm willing to let it go.You can't find from Samsung outlets anymore as I said it's a limited edition comes with customized Hello Kitty ringtones & wallpapers. The Hello Kitty design also shows on its home button. More features of the phone, you can refer to here ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment