♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 23, 2013

♥ Hello Kitty Charms Collection Launch Party by 7 Eleven

'

I was lucky enough to receive the invitation from 7 Eleven for attending the Hello Kitty Charms Launch Party. Since other countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong or Taiwan came out with different kinds of Hello Kitty collectible stuffs for few times but not in Malaysia once. Therefore, I could not deny my excitement and joylessness when I knew that Sanrio is collaborating with 7 Eleven Malaysia and finally come out with Hello Kitty Charms. They are as much as 20 different designs to be collecting :D This is a truly great news to all Hello Kitty fans in Malaysia! <3



Reached at the event about 12 noon and they just started the party on that time. So here's the mini stage for models to show up the 20 different designs of charms,

The board is showing all the designs of Hello Kitty charms! Which one is your favorite?

How to get the charm?
You may get a collectors card for pasting the stamps you earned from 7 eleven stores. Every RM5 purchase in a single receipt entitle to 1 sticker. 1 extra sticker will be given if there is a minimum of 1 sponsor product within every RM5 purchase in a single receipt. Collect 10 stamps and pay a price of RM3.90, thus you can redeem 1 charm. To get a free charm, you have to collect 20 stamps :)

I know what, it is difficult to collect all the charms available in 7 Eleven as we cannot pick the designs we want or we like as the charm is completely sealed in a sachet. As well as, you might say why don't try to feel and touch the charm to prevent duplication but I heard that some of the collectors were facing the problems that the 7-Eleven staffs disallowed them to pick and touch. Therefore it's all depending on your LUCK!!!
Of course, once open it is impossible for you to request another one. Once open consider redeemed. lol.

During the event, they showed off all the 20 charms and was nicely hanging on the ferries wheel but too bad, it is not for sales :( Wish to collect the charms in that way so badly!


I was so loving with the booth with a huge Hello Kitty head! Cuteness overload <3
On the launch party, we found there were a few of booths promoted their products such as Chipsters, Dutch Lady, Mountain Dew, Tropicana Twister and Lotte Koala Bear Biscuit. They were here to serve  lots of samples to the guests for trying, as well as some products with promotions price.



Met up with Angel who is also a super Hello Kitty fans on the party! Both of us in Hello Kitty purple tee! Teehee :D She always tends to share a lot of Hello Kitty information with me :) Whatever news about Hello Kitty is coming up in the town, she will inform me as well :D I'm really so glad to know her, she is friendly and caring indeed. She also bought souvenir while traveled to Thailand even though this was our first met. We talked for a while and she left earlier from the event.



Furthermore, I won myself two Hello Kitty Town passes easily during the quiz contest. Now I can visit Hello Kitty Town since I wanted to go long time ago! Who is up with me? :D :D Don't be shy! Let me know please! It's only valid until this November :P


Besides flash mob and quiz sections, there were two rounds of lucky draw sections. The first one was the chances for the registered guests and the other one was opened to public who purchased anything from 7 Eleven Times Square then will be entitled to the lucky draw.
The prizes were so attractive, all are Hello Kitties, including tote bags, alarm clock, plush toys, coin box and massage machine :D These are enough for me already but not forget to mention about the grand prize was the Swarovski Hello Kitty Figure worth over RM900!!!! 

I have not enough of luck to win any of the prizes :( Too bad! I think should pray more harder next time perhaps.


The wealth of Hello Kitty plush!! So huge and cute <3 It is one of the lucky draw prizes. I wish to get it home so so so badly. But it's not mine and saw it costs more than RM200 :( If this belongs to me, that's so great enough :P No choice, just forget about it.


Another thing to be shared, the goodies bag received from 7 Eleven! :D They are so lovely, they prepared all of the guests under registration a goodies bag :) It contained Hello Kitty Shampoo, Hello Kitty Trendz hand bands, biscuits, Dutch Lady chocolate milk and 2 free Hello Kitty charms inside too :D

Teehee. Surprisingly when I purchased something for entering the second round lucky draw they gave me one more of goodies bag :D :D So that's why I have 4 free charms in total. It was so lucky I got 3 different and only one repeated. I was so happy that Angel wanted to exchange hers with mine as she got repeated charms also :)

I really appreciate that my loveliness were willing to spend their weekend and came over here with me as well as waiting for the lucky draw results. I can't not to say that the waiting was taking our time for too long and until 3pm we only went to have our first meal.

Thanks a lot both of you for your accompanied <33333

Lastly, I would like to share which designs of charms with me currently :D




As you can see from my photos, behind of the charms will be stated with number, year and description. I wish to have all the collections but it needs a lot money for me to collect.

So if anyone of you went to 7-Eleven buy something and entitled to get stamps please give to me. I do appreciate on your kindness <3 Thanks in advance!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails