The UOL result was released yesterday.
and No miracles there :-(
what I can do is I need to accept the ugly truth and go on my life.
I failed the important subjects. wtf. what I did during the examinations.
I should look forward right now.
Yesterday night , it was the Premiere Screening of Going the Distance.
Before I went out from house, I logged into my student ID no and the candidate number and refreshed for many times and the results popped out in front of my eyes within 5 minutes! I tried very hard to calm down myself and called Serene to tell her my sucks results. after hang up the phone, I started crying like hell. I called boyf while I was crying. He didn't pick my 5times calls. I felt so helpless at the moment :'(
Okay! after the 5times-calls he picked up the phone finally.
He was otw to my house for fetching me to Mid Valley together. Unfortunately we're late :-(
I was crying non-stop when I told him my results:-( and I'm having fever that time. What a fking bad luck day for me. He said don't go Mid Valley already lah. Cause my fever getting seriously:-(
So we missed it.
Nuffnang will blacklisted those who are not attending without prior notification. Hope I'm not the one:-(
I told my parents that I failed my examinations and I need to retake the first year before I'm going out for the movie. My dad saw me crying like hell and asked me what's going on. I just straightly told him the truth. He didn't blame on me at all and comforted me by telling me" What for you're crying here? Just retake the exam lah" :)
Well, I felt so guilty :-S They paid a huge amount on my studies and I clearly understand how difficult to earn money in the real life.
I wasted their money!!! How I gonna make this stupid fault in my life!!!!
Finally I made the decision. I will leave what I'm. I chose a brand new life for myself although I wasted a year , I knew the passing one year I learned lots from UOL :-)
My parents both of them always the best supporter in my life ♥ Maybe I'm 20 now , they knew I grew up. I should not cry and unhappy for everything coz it did not help any :-)
This time I chose another course and I'll put much effort as I can and not disappointing them anymore!
The Boyf also the another one who is giving much caring and pampering :-D He didn't really know how to comfort when I'm down. But his shoulder and ears always lend to me forever ♥ When I said I was cravings for Snowflakes, He brought me to there. I was having fever actually then he don't allow to have cold desserts :< He listened to me for a whole long night and tried hard to calm me down. You know how is the feeling when you failed in the important exam. It's totally sucks in my life!! but luckily I got you ;-)
the last but not least , my friends they are awesome ever and ever ♥ I didn't tell much to everyone when I got the results. Huge thanks to Serene,Lyli,Yijun-my forever bestie,Bernice,Sumsum and Pui Teng.They made me touching and warm :-) I know even what big trouble I'm having, You always will by my side ryte? :-P hahahaha. I love you truly. I appreciate what I have this moment ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment