♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 24, 2010

♥ Complicated



This is a randomly post.
you can ignore all my these nonsense! It's absolutely boring and dull. but it's my feeling.
If you care about me, then please comfort me :)

I don't know how I gonna describe my mood right now.
It's just too complicated , that's all :( :( :(

The results made lots of effort to me. I just don't want repeat Year 1 and disappointed to my parents.
They didn't say out what reaction will have if I really need to retake.
It's take one year for me to retake the subjects.Too tough. But who's can change my results if they're bad?! I totally understood I can only accept the facts even how ugly it is.

I need to very huge thanks to those who are always giving me concerning to me ♥  You all made me get the warmest greetings :) 

The day when I knew that my results is coming out soon, I almost can't sleep whole night.

When Darling knew that, He purposely rush back from Cheras all the way and came to my house to comfort me :-) The last night of the day we argued:( :( He said I'm too barbaric!!! How I gonna listen this into my ears!We're fine before we hang up the phone. :-)
Thanks to him for the-always-pampering without any condition ♥  I know He care about me lots :)


I wish there's miracle ♥ *pray hard

1 comment:

  1. dun sad my bao bei
    at least u had try right
    just try ur best next time
    i sure u can get a good result for ur follow sem
    +u
    give u a big hug tat is wat i can do for u now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails