You better watch out, Better not cry , better not pout!
I'm telling you why,
I'm telling you why,
Santa Claus is coming to town
Hey peeps! Guess what, It's December the last month of the year :D Yay! Christmas is around the corner. I'm mad love with xmas season. Christmas will always be the wonderful time of the year. Christmas decorations and songs are making their first appearance around everywhere and the atmosphere is great ;)
Christmas shopping is a MUST :D Don't have idea on where and what to get for xmas present to your beloved one? Yes, you have the right place now!
Jipaban is finally in Malaysia which is the greatest online mall I ever been. It is different with other blog shop. You can create your own mall with drag in your favorite shops there :) You can enjoy shopping without walking here and there and couldn't get anything you want.
JIPABAN ,the customizable online shopping mall is here to help with your Christmas gift hunting for FREE ;)
![]() |
| Register an account at at http://jipaban.com |
I found a special & pretty xmas present which suitable to my precious mummy from Jipaban
Kalina Ruffle Sleeveless Top
From
I always know what she deserved for. The ruffles at the side of the top are really special and elegant. Of course , this top is also one of the fashion sense. It looked really great if put onto my mom ♥ She'll simply become the prettiest woman in the world. Hehehe. She's always the awesomeness woman in my heart. I love you mom! ♥
I hope this present will reach to my door step when xmas day reaches..? Or maybe it will appear in my stockings for Santa Claus? :D Well, will my dreams come true ? Please make it true for me ♥ * pray hard *
How to participate in this contest :
You just have to write about who you’d like to get a gift for, which item from the Jipaban shops you’d like to get him/her, and why.
The gift that you had chose ( Do Not Exceed RM100 ) will be sending to someone special you want if your post is most creative :) Also will be winning Cash too! How attractive right ?
By the way, I'm totally love with Jipaban . I gonna get something special like imported from Japan now;) Good luck & Happy Shopping! ♥






No comments:
Post a Comment