♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 15, 2010

♥ Surprises on 12122010

#01 Best ever friendship



I have to update the day we went through on 12th of Dec first :)
For the other post is still on the way.

12th Dec was our buddy , Alex's 20th birthday. So we decided to go  the 5-stars hotel ,Palace of Golden Horse where nearby The Mines for 2days 1 night on Saturday. We kept it as secret. Weng Keat came to pick Alex and me up around 4pm. Because of Alex wanna have buffet for dinner so we just acted like we go for asking the price of the buffet :) He didn't know at all cause Weng Keat told him that we would going his new house somewhere around The Mines.Hahaha.

Once we reached the hotel, Weng Keat did really go for asking about the buffet.
 The christmas decorations in the lobby :)

Zooooommmmmm In ;)

 The christmas tree is made up of the recycled bottles. Cool ryte?


Then we left there and off to The Mines for killing time :)
First thing that three of us did there : 



Had a drink at Starbucks like finallyy! :D I miss it so muchie. Pepermint Mocha Frapuccino is my new love ♥ 
Date me to Starbucks often coz I wanna collect the stamps to get the 2011 planner from Starbucks! :) Teeee-heee .




Nothing special for the Christmas decoration at The Mines. The theme of the xmas there is the childhood memories - Mr Bean :) The decorations didn't attractive at all :\

After that, we shopped around and I found that the price of the cameras over there are quite reasonable. Yay! I'm having dilemma for buying Canon S95 or G12. But I prefer Canon G12 at the last since the function of zooming better than S95. I fall in love with the original case too! Can I just ask for daddy sponsor me for a semi-pro camera but no DSLR? Don't doubt on me :p

Until 8 something , we went back to the Palace of Golden Horse for our dinner. We changed to have Japanese buffet. It cost us around RM60 per pax. The original price was RM120 but we got the half price promotion during the period.



Ignore the 'disgusting' food on the table :p


After the dinner, our special secret guests reached to Serdang railway station :) So Weng Keat went out to pick them up and I was keep giving different excuses why Weng Keat not with us suddenly to let Alex believe me ;) Hehe. We camwhored for a while .






Then we went to lobby to have a sit. For killing time, I played with my iPhone and he brought along his new mini HP netbook to online. But unfortunately we can't connect to the Wi-Fi since we're not the guest. 


So he was killing time with the Plants vs Zombies ♥




Weng Keat had booked two rooms. Our special guests standed by in another room until 12am. Because of Alex don't know where we were staying , then he looked so innocent some more like got shocked when we went to car park to bring our luggage and told him that we were staying in Palace of Golden Horse tonight. I can't stop laughing cause of Alex treated our talking as joking with him :p Since he didn't believe on us, I went up and down to the car just acted like we were kidding with him. lol. Silly action :\


He don't trust us even we  were walking to the hotel room.






Taaaaa-Daaaaaa !


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Here's turn to our special secret guests :D

Got Cha! ! !




Look at his expression! LOL! He got the surprise! :D YihKuan was not coming back to KL cause she had final exam on that day. But she rushed back after her exam. Alex didn't know at all except us :) 








Happy 20th Birthday to you, our buddy Alex ;)♥





Hahahaha. Using the self-timer , the outcomes are also not bad ♥


 

The next morning we got up at 8 early morning :) but the pillow talks that I requested to them failure again . Hahhaa. Coz I was too tired lah. Don't blame on me again guys :p 

We wanted to go around the hotel for photo shooting! ♥ ♥ ♥

The importance of what we want is MEMORIES :)














Outdoor Shooting :D I can't stop loving the natural blue sky and green land ♥




We took lots of jump shoot :D and made lots of funny stuff during the shooting . LOL.







Kinda satisfied with all of those photos we took together ;) ♥ 




We packed and sent YihKuan & Rong Bin to KL sentral coz they need to rush back to Kampar for the exam on next day. So we back around afternoon.






Last but no least, Polaroid is still a MUST ♥




Good Job, Alex ! :D Self-portrait  of 5 person with polaroid camera is not a easy thing :)






Spent a great great great to the max weekends with my buddies :D
Of course, huge thanks to Weng Keat again! ♥ He's the driver & planned everything. Wish that Alex did enjoyed with our arrangement for his birthday ;)

I love you guys  ♥ Simply looking forward our next trip on the xmas day! Hurray ♥




xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails