
Oh yea! I can't wait I can't wait anymore! The movie in theaters that I looking forward most in 2011 is 'The Green Hornet' . Finally the Green Hornet arrives to Malaysia :D :D Awwww! My super idol Jay Chou is screening in the Hollywoorned movies for the very first time ! ♥ *Scream for Jay* Are you excited to see Jay Chou play the different Kato in 'The Green Hot'? I'm definitely say yes to it :)
I was like over-excited over hyper when I knew that Nuffnang is giving out a pair of premiere screening invites to the 70 most creative bloggers. Guess what, it's 3 days before it's official release courtesy of Sony Pictures Entertainment Malaysia! How awesome is it you maybe can't imagine :p
Back to the topic as the blog title, If I were the Green Hornet... What you would do to stop the crime?
- So here, personal constume is often important for being a Superhero. A cool black mask & hat ready for hiding own identity from the criminal. Of course, the black gloves and coat are the symbol attire. Black is the coolest color ever and ever :) I have to look cooler to emphasize myself than others! Green Hornet, the BLACK beauty ;)
- Weeee, Pretty sexy Green Hornet assistant? It's not necessary! I don't care about he or she :p A intelligent & smart partner is the first condition to be my private assistant & partner. It's important to settle all the problem in the world together and don't even let the criminals got the chance to hurt anyone there.
Superheroes are larger than life, courageous, powerful, and seemingly able to overcome any obstacle with great physical prowess while doing great deeds at the same time.
- What's the next? Superhero needs a logo for the identify so that public knows there's a superhero around them and not too worry about the criminals will hurt them. Yes, I should have design a own Green Hornet logo with the word of 'HORNET' or maybe make it as short form of 'GH' and also a hornet ! :D
- To save the world or victims from the devil criminals , we can't even delay a second! So we need to have some special hi-tech transportation to avoid traffic congestion! A greenish motor-bike is the most suitable for me. Why must green in color? No doubt, I'm the GREEN Hornet.
- Besides the bike, I think a multipurpose car with special powerful gadgets should be a must. As possible, a car which can be invisible and with high speed too. Teehee. I think I should go for hiring someone who fulled of technical knowledge to invent a car that followed my requirements together or maybe better than mine. Opps! The car may listen and follow my order as well at every seconds too :)
Oh yeaaaa! This is what I want!! Cool man right? Of course!Should be loaded into the car like this and unlimited bullet to fight the crime :-p
Is this normal gun suitable? Oh no please! :)
- As the Green Hornet, a different Gas Gun to shoot the 'bad guys' enemies down! I should look for different masters specialist for Martial Arts ,Dodge & also Kung Fu training! I need to keep on improving myself. Therefore, the enemies will not get me down anytime! I can escape easily & quickly also even the enemies put on the trap set to let me down! :-p
- I need to create some detached medicine so I can heal the painful all by myself when the stupid enemies do some trap or shoot on me !
The last but not least, fyi role of Green Hornet, Seth Rogen =)
Role of the handsome & loyal Kato by Jay Chou <3 <3 * winks *
That's all what I 'racked' with my brain lol...
P.S : I can't wait for the movie but to be honest I can't wait for Jay Chou in the movie the most Hahaha :-P♡ Dear Nuffnang !!!♡ ♡ I need the premiere screening tickets so badly ! * Choose me Choose me* Teeee-hee :-)












No comments:
Post a Comment