Hi readers :) I'm sharing something with all of you but don't think it's showing off! Definitely not kay !
I did much shopping with my mother on the month of December. Guess what, shopping with my beloved mother is always love ♥ What she wanna to buy she'll just ask for some opinions from her daughters before she get it. Sons always will not be so patience as daughters , don't you agree ? ;)
#01 Anna Sui Make Up Collection Set :)
It's a x'mas gift set. Actually it was already out of stock when we wanna buy at the first so the promoter required contact number from my mummy if there's any restock.
The set included gel eye color, lip gloss & cheek color. Well, I don't need all of make up product. I want the pouch only :) Tee-hee. My beloved mummy always so love me. She gave it to me for FREE :D
#02 Went to the new opening ice-cream shop - Gelare at e@Curve with my mother and sisters :)
#03 We ordered double scoops ice-cream with mango & macadamia nuts flavor and also a waffle with a scoop of walnut chocolate chips ice-cream ;) The waffle is their signature food ! Yay! It's really crispy & tasted so good! ♥
Have a try when you're there :)
#05 Yayyy! Thankiew Mummy ♥ ♥ ♥ She bought the b.liv 365 bday promotion pack for me :) I saw this promotion set on the previous day at SaSa , One U. But I don't have enough money to get it. The next day mummy paid & bought this :) The product off with Those Heads really works on the blackheads & whiteheads but it's quite pricey for a student.
Tee-heee. I love it very berry much but I still love my mother the most :D
#06 Tutti Frutti is my new love now! ♥ *winks* hahaha. I told you I'll have this next time for sure :) This time I go for the pomegranate,green apple and the original flavor too ;) My sisters started to love this also. Although it's pricey , I still love it ♥ Costed us for 20bucks but 10% discount with the One Card ! This new dessert attracted lots of people to try!
#07 My Honeymoon which is the dessert shop at Kota Damansara now! Buy 1 free 1 promotion so went there with my mother and lil sister :) Too bad there's self-service. Even when the order ready , you have to get it yourself from the counter. I don't like laaaaa. :\ I hope there are service crew to serve us :)
#08 Guess what is this? Oh yesss. My 21st birthday is coming very very soon :) If you don't have an idea what to buy for me, buy this Hello Kitty Mirror that costed 80bucks :D hahahaha. I like its cuteness but what for to buy a mirror with 80bucks! Btw I'm just kidding :) Don't be serious ya!
The last but not least,
if you're reading this post, please do me a favor.
It's my doggie, Lucky ;)
Follow the easy steps below :
Like the page before you like :
http://www.facebook.com/petsmore
Then like this photo :
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474300897303&set=a.472021887303.252941.118663542303
11th of January is the deadline, your votes always be appreciated .♥ ♥ ♥










Honeymoon this name sounds very familiar. Got the address? I wanna google it~
ReplyDelete@y--square
ReplyDeleteHi there :)
My Honeymoon house I don't have the address :) I know somewhere around Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara
one day must try frutti tutti :)
ReplyDelete