♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 6, 2011

♥ NYE Countdown ; Hello 2011

Opss! I know that it's too late. But still , Happy 2011 everyone :) So what is your wishes in 2011? Are you doing good ? Hope everything is still alright with you ♥

Btw I have tons of to-do-list or so-called wishes in this 2011 :
  • I'll say goodbye with teenage life! 21st birthday celebration? wtf! It falls on the CNY's eve. Do you feel pity on me? Please DON'T! Hey friends, be smart. I need all of you celebrate a special & memorable birthday for me :)
  • I want $ to get a semi-pro or DSLR camera! It's a must to change my digital camera! Tee-heee
  • Slim down ? I know it's tough for me! But I'll try my best :p
  • Hong Kong trip with my soul sisters :) Hope it'll still go on until September.
  • More & more vacations and outings with my buddies since Alex & Tracy are leaving to UK for our memories. 
  • Bali & Singapore trips with boyfriend  ♥
  • A brand new study life :) Oh yes, I don't care! I'll do my best to get ACCA!
  • Earn more money-SSSSS from my part time job. If you don't mind, can recommend part time jobs for me too ;)
  • Be a shopaholic without considering of MONEY :D
  • and M-O-R-E.


Let's flash back to the last day of 2010 with me :) 

 #01

Spent the 31st of Dec with my lovely-sweety baby girls at One U ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I just can't stop laughing when I'm thinking what happened between me and Sum before the day we outed. We discussed where to go & what we should do...Then? Having quarrel wtf!  It was the first time both of us argued. But it's over. So don't ask what happened among us.We're still good friends ryte? ;)


#02

Had our brunch at Tang Sin Fu where Sum introduced :)

#03

It was so warm when we were having rice & dishes just like a family ♥. Nom nom ! It's delicious.
Have a try when you have trouble what to choose to dine in. It located at Lower Ground Floor, beside to Teppanyaki :)

 #04

Cheers to our true friendship! Stay forever , babygirls ♥ :) We spent more than an hours there for drinking & chatting. Due to public holiday, it was crowded in the mall. We were being forced not to stay too long time because of someone was waiting for our seats and the people is totally beh song us till saying bad things right behind of us!  Anyways, it's alright ;)

 #05

Camwhore time in the wash room! It's just like a must every outings with them :-p LOL.


#06

My Hello Kitty Tee is cute, do you think so? Okay, it's fine! They were black clothing again. I just always wanna be the special one :) Trust me not because of I'm not enough understanding with them :p

Then we had windows shopping just because all of us only have RM100 budget money :D hahaha. Yes, we didn't discussed how much should bring on  that day.  A fate between us ♥ 

 #07

Zillions grapes flavor Sticky candies.
Passed by Sticky and we saw that they were making candies :)  Would you like to have some for free? Tee-hee. So nice & we're screaming like children when see these candies. :D 
#08

We got our FREE lollipop sized candies from the staff. Coz we're pretty. LOL. Just kidding ;) Weee ♥



#09

Next stop to Shi Lin , the Taiwan street snacks :)



#10

Ordered and shared together the new XXL size Crispy Chicken with Onion flavor ( RM 7 ) & Seafood Tempura ( RM5.50 ) . Awww! The chicken was so tender until you want to have it more. This was the 2nd time I had this :) The tempura is my favorite after the first time tried  ♥
Yayy !! We were exactly fulled & satisfied after finished this ;) 




#11

Continued our windows shopping and I remember that there is a new dessert shop will be opening soon ! We went to have a look and yes, Tutti Frutti , the self-service frozen yogurt is here :) Tee-heee. I bet you girls will love this dessert very much ♥  ♥  ♥



#12
Step 1 : Get Your Cup Size. There is three cup size for you :)We chose the smallest size! Ngek ngek.

Step 2 : Choose your flavor. pull the handle, turn & twist :) It's easy just like a cup of ice-cream. But this frozen yogurt is charged by weighting , RM5.30 per kilogram





#13 
Step 3 : Add toppings.   All of us were so hyper when saw these colourful & various of toppings ;)

Step 4 : Weigh & Pay.


#14
Here's go our Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt :D :D  It costed us RM18 for this cup.  I think there's too much toppings :\ We should put more yogurt than toppings next time :) 

I want more for sure !!



Then started our gossip & camwhore time there :)

#15
Arghh! We tried to squeeze together in the cam X) Not because of we like to stay close with each other :p


#16

Little yang should improve your self-camwhore skill when there is 4-5 of us :p hahaha. 




 #17

I started love to camwhore with yang :) ♥  Her smile always attracted me deeply, do you agree too? ;)


#18

The siao za bor Sum & me :p I know that she is prettier than me x100000! Don't judge on me la :)


#19

My sweety xiaoshi & charming Yang :) Come to camwhore with me la :p You see this time don't have the photo of you and me. How sad :( Hehehe.

Around 7, we off to DesaPark City (DPC) for our dinner and fireworks countdown night  :) 


#20
DesaPark City X'mas Deco haven't set down :) It's simple but nice too! There was totally extremely crowded at the night .


#21

Two sets of Fish & Chips at Secret Recipe! The looking was not that bad. But you can't imagine how sucks was the taste :( We were so that regret to have dinner there. Everything was not available there and the service crews not enough to serve us in time because too packed. We sat outside of the restaurant and they didn't notice us at all. So directly went into the restaurant to order & pay too. 

#22

We ordered Tiramisu & Walnut Chocolate Chips coz we waited for our main course over an hour. So geram-nya! We kept on repeating to the waiter for our order :S The first time to take so long time for our meal in Secret Recipe. I think they should employ more staffs on the NYE :)


My best friends met up me and hug each other ♥  I miss'em so much but they left before the countdown to avoid the massive jam. I met Uni friend, Lyli also.:)  Many of my friends was there at the night. Woots! Maybe it's very near for us to have countdown there;)




#23

I bought my favorite Mango Pancake from the 'My Honeymoon' stall :)



#24

It was so so so crowded that night :) Coz DPC was having carnival & concert so that attracted lots of people to join. We were so regret that we didn't walk for the carnival first coz there are so many stalls & choices for our dinner. Sigh :( :( Next year , we should walk around if there is carnival again ;)

When 31st of December came to the last half an hour, we found an excellent place to watch fireworks later :) Kinda excited !! :D :D :D

#25

The last photo on 31st of December with my pretty sweet girls ♥  ♥  
I love being with all of you this 2010 :) All of the memories with you are precious !


#26

Met up my lovely long-time-no-see girl friends , PeiYing & KitYee :) Bumped into us and watched fireworks show together ♥


5
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.



Say Hello to 2011 , a brand new year!












#25 

10minutes fireworks show from DPC :) :)Everyone screamed ' WOW!' together :D  
AWESOME!




#26 

Yeyy! We still will not miss out for the polaroids :D Nice shoots ♥  ♥



Wtf I disappointed at the night was boyfriend didn't join me for the countdown till the end. He knew that how bad was my temper!LOL. I don't want the reason what he told me. But now guess what , we're still fine :p
Anyways, I had a good new year with my friends and girls :) It's enough joyful and memorable too ;) 


Thanks girls ♥  I love all of you deeply! Tee-heee.

2 comments:

  1. wow..looks like great fun.. i stuck on airplane during new year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你们全部真的越来越美!!
    每天读书宅在家然后我就越来越丑 T.T
    玲你穿白色~~~~~
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails