Grrr. What's going on this year ? I was involved in another accident yesterday. A lorry driver banged to my car. wtf. I don't know why the lorry driver was so careless since I didn't make any emergency brake :\
Well, then I called and told my dad immediately.. He thought I banged on other's car.swt. Then he came to me for settle with the lorry driver after my call. wtf. I'm just like always bringing inconvenient :( But I think it's okay lah. Cause it's not my fault at all :)
My pretty baby blue City had been disfigurement. Sobs.
Dad reached and talked with him about the compensation. But the Malay lorry driver said that ' saya tak ada duit' . Dad hope to settle each other but he insisted on going to police station to make report. So we have to agree. That's the only way to do. We left our contact number to each other.
Dad ordered me to go police station for the report after lunch. He asked me to go with mummy :)
Settled and continued the way to Sumsum's place. We met and decided go to Jojo Little Kitchen for PanMee which located at Sri Petaling :)♥ She guided me all the way to there without any mistakes! :) Brilliant dear, for this time only ♥
![]() | ||
| 皮蛋餃清湯板面 ♥ |
I should have another try for Chilis Panmee and others next time! Thanks for Sumsum's introducing me here ♥ I love it very much.
Next, she accompanied me to police station which located at Taman Sri Sinar. Ohmyfgod! I can't believe in myself that I'm so bad luck. Guess what, the policeman told us that their printer had been sending to repair. So they can't help us to make any report :(
I called Theng and asked where is nearer police station. Oh yay! I almost forgot there is a larger police station at Desa Jaya :)
It's our very first time to police station.
How 'lucky' I am. Cause it's raining like dogs and cats when we reached there. It was kinda difficult to get down from the car ! Both of us were under an umbrella . *You can stand under my umbrella, ella ella ay ay ay * Can you imagine the romantic sense of us in the heavy thunder storms rain ?!
Oh no.. I think we're the only two will feel the rain :p ♥ and wtf. The umbrella can't really fix both of us.Cause my whole back and hair wet :(
We went into the traffic police office then asked to fill in a form.
Next, we have to go another office to have the report statement. In the rainy day, we still have to go here and there :\ Geram-nya! We waited for almost an hour until my turn. Both of us were sitting there and look their 'efficiency'. So speechless on them! Keep on gossiping with others..
We finally settled everything after asking me some questions, drawing the accident sense, etc and took our 2 hours >:(
Here's go my statement.
I sent my dear to home and rushed to my working place.wtf. I wasted half day due to the accident.
Arghhh! You have to look the words below here :
When I think everything settled and waited for the insurance claim, but I got a call from traffic police office at night. Oh gosh! Guess what, the lorry driver did make a report like finally. It's quite happy for me that getting the compensation right? But then he counterattack the truth of the accident. Wtf! What's wrong with the brainless driver?! He said that I was the one reversed my car and bang to his lorry! Make some common sense please! Impossible for me to reverse on the straight way and traffic lights just right in front of my way right? I think every drivers know that who's the one bang on behind of the car, who got SALAH mostly! :) Pissed-off!!
The traffic policed made an appointment to meet up me and the lorry driver on this Sunday. Well, I'll update the latest with all of you! :) Just bless me, I'll get the reasonable compensation at the end.
Till the end,
Huge thanks to my dear,Sumsum :)♥ She accompanied me for here and there and wet together. What a warm hearted friend I have. I'm feeling so appreciated and lucky to have you for no doubt ♥ ♥ ♥ Heart you so much..from bottom of my heart ;)





err hemp~ **cough cough**
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling so proud now HAHAAHAHAHA
38 dear~
no thank you exist between us ok :)
I was glad that I can give you a helping hand when you need someone ^^
when you said that you wanna go police station alone I was like "......" shapo dao HAHAHAHAH
Our new experience again hahahaa
we really went through many things lor :p
I bet you will not forget me in the rest of your life :D
玲~不顺的话去拜拜
ReplyDelete万事小心
希望你一切顺利
然后我们5月就同校^^