Goodbye to my sweet teenage life! I'm officially 21st about one month ago :)
Well, I wanna blog about my 21st right now like finally! I gonna make it 2 or 3 parts! 2nd of February is my birthday but it's CNY's eve! So all of my dear friends celebrated with me previous days. Anyway stay tuned with me ;)
Back to my celebrations :)
What : James & My 21st Celebration
When : 29th January 2011
Where : Frontera Bar & Grill , Jaya One
I was quite surprise when I saw an event created in Facebook which celebrating for my 21st. I thought that they'll not do so. Although it was not an surprised party , I was still enjoying with them :)
They reached Jaya One at around 2pm. But I was super duper late for reaching there due to the wtfking massive jam on the day. I was late for about 2hours.
This is the first time dine in Mexican restaurant. Ordered this as my brunch.
Shredded chicken were Tortilla wrapped, served with refried beans and rice. It was very filling and delicious. I love it very much :)♥
P.S : Try it out at Jaya One if you love Mexican food or you haven't taste on Mexicans food before ;)
Pretty nice designed Pandan Layer cake for me & James :) It was not too sweet and very tasty! Thanks to Pamela for getting this cake from SS2 ♥
Pixtures times :D :D
Lovely girls ♥
(From left ) PeiYing, Lyli , Serene, Birthday girl-Me ,Pamela, Yoke Hun & MichelleMake tons of wishes for my 21st :D
After the cake session, we had presents time ♥ ♥ ♥
"Yaw Chung was targeting on my present?" Ngek ngek. Don't try to :p
"Hey Raymond, you got an evil smile! x)"
Taaa...Daaaa! :D
They bought me a Hello Kitty keyboard & USB thumb-drive :)♥ It's freaking cute and sweety pink! Love them so muchiie.
How about James?
He got a piece of Samfu from them since Cny is coming :) How creative was the present.
Here are my friends who attended for my 21st celebration :) ♥
I appreciated that I got to know all of you ! Even I'm not your coursemate anymore, you guys rocks! :D
And also,
Group photos ♥
The last but not least,
Polaroids always will do :)
Pretty awesome 21st that I owned ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanks a lot to all of dear ex-coursemates a.k.a friends for spending time & money on the meal and present for me ... from bottom of my heart :D♥








Happy 21 yrs old! Love that HK keyboard & thumb drive. Enjoy your life :)
ReplyDelete@Kelly
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Kelly <3 I love them too! :)