Had a date with my dear Wenwen at Times Square yesterday. I was late due to the massive jam along my place. So she bought the movie tickets when she reached. We stopped at Kim Gary to have our lunch and gossip time :)
Weeee. She is getting pretty :) ♥
We didn't meet each other quite a long time so we had lots to chat and share. Although Wenwen is younger than me one years but we still have the same topics and even opinions. She is always mature that you expected ♥ I just have to look forward the coming May! We're going to same college together :D That mean we can have more and more dating . Tee-hee.
Oh Yay! Finally found someone to watched 'Beastly' with me :) :) Thanks for 文文 accompanied me to have the movie<3
We bought the Premiere Class tickets. It's only RM13 per ticket that cheaper than gold class!Woots. I enjoyed fully coz of the seats are comfortable just like gold class! :)
Love is never ugly.. <3
I wanted to watch this badly because of Vanessa Hudgens is the main character and also this movie is the modern ' Beauty and the Beast' :) But then now, I love 'Beastly' more and more because of Alex Pettyfer too! He's also the main character-Number Four of the movie ' I am Number Four' ! Attracted by his handsome sexy look <3 :P *falling in ♥*
The whole movie talks about a guy thinks that he's perfect. One day, he offended a witch and ended up in a curse later on which can only be break with true love.
Although there were a number of negative reviews, we still enjoyed the movie ' Beastly ' :)♥
We just hang around for a while and left because I was rushing to next round. I caught in the jam all the way home and wasted almost an hour to reached. So tiring!! :(
I bath and changed as fast as I can coz my friend will be picking me up at 6. But it was already 5.30 when I reached home. They decided to go Decanter which located at Damansara Heights for celebrating Keng Fai's 21st birthday :D
The place looked not bad :)
The inner design is warm and sweet orange ♥
But the Menu looked so simple and just papers stapled together. lol.
Anyway, the taste of the food and the environment are the main point for a restaurant.
Food : 7/10
Environment : 8/10
♥
Photos of the night :
The couple :) Nothing more, they're just so sweet.
Black sesame flavor birthday cake :)
The birthday boy , Keng Fai :D
The basketball gang ! Coz they used to play basketball together. Don't act cool lah wey :p I don't know it's so funny when I looked at this photo. They were so serious.
Nike basketball shoes as the present from all of us :D
Lastly , wishing you a very Happy 21st Birthday :) :) Welcome to 21st group. lol. :p
P/s : I'm having serious sore throat & menstrual pain!! grrrrr !! :(























哇~你的生活很充实哦 跟你说哦 刚刚我才阅读你的之前文章
ReplyDelete要留言给你 可是留言不到
现在留言给你啦 哈哈
wow, nice birthday cake and the food at Decanter look pretty great.
ReplyDeleteling :p we r gonna meet on monday!
ReplyDeletewah..the food from Decanter are so nice...yummeh
ReplyDelete