Oh no! I know it was a out-dated post. But anyway let me share with you the movie review.
I got the invitation from ChurpChurp for the screening of 'I am Number Four' on 1st of March :D
Thanks for the invitation dear ChurpChurp!! <3
The premiere movie passes are kinda different between Cathay and Golden Screen Cinemas(GSC). GSC printed quality tickets :) Tee-hee. I got myself a ChurpChurp with the tweet birdy badge like finally! :D
Although the storyline is similar with saving world, evils, fighting with superpowers, etc, I still like the way of the movie built up and it's complete,doesn't leave you halfway. There is plenty of negative preview with 'I am Number Four' but for me, it's a great action movie and worth to watch!
It's interesting from the start till the end, don't have any boring parts for me :)
In conclusion , I did enjoyed pretty much :D♥
Rate : 8.5/10
For now, I can't wait to the next episode story between Teresa Palmer ( Number 6 ) & Alex Pettyfer ( Number four ) :D :D
Actually I got another premiere screening of Beastly on the next day. But my parents complained me that always hanging out :( So I had no idea and gave to Pamela! I wanted to watch Beastly so badly after the movie trailer. It's okay. I have to pay for myself and watch with my dear this coming Friday :) :) I can't wait since Beastly is not bad from my friend's review!
Oppies! I forgot to mention about Nuffnang & TGV cinemas was giving me four birthday movie passes! Collected the passes from Nuffnang office by myself. Seriously, I love the environment of their office once I stepped into. It was giving me a special but indescribable feeling. I was so regret that I was just collecting and leaving from there. I should leave my memo on the Footprints Wall :) Maybe next time? ;)
And these complimentary passes redeemed at KLCC on a Sunday with my family :) We watched the CNY movie ! So can you imagine on which Sunday yet? :)
< I love HK> will be the best CNY movie in 2011 :) :) If you still haven't catch up in cinema, get a DVD will do :)
Lastly, thank you to the awesomeness Nuffnang & TGV cinemas had been giving me this birthday privilege <3 <3
So, if you're not part of Nuffnang or ChurpChurp yet, join now! :) I believe it works on earning although I haven't get my cash out before!
Check out the link below :









I'm Number 4 很好看~
ReplyDelete男主角很帅 我也超爱的~
Number 6那个女生也是几酷一下~~~
i'm number four nice ar!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletenice movie :)
i love it so much…^^