The next birthday bash happened on 30th of January. It was also a pre-birthday celebration. I spent this day with my dear Sum, Carmen, Nichole & the only guy, Ice-cream :D :D
In the morning, Ice-cream & Sum came to pick me up without telling me going where. I thought she said we were having Dim-Sum since she wanted to have it. But finally the plan changed!
Reached Sunway Pyramid around 12 but what a sad case that we took quite long time to find a parking slot. Sigh. It was packed since CNY was around the corner.
Before going to have our brunch, we went to wash room. Then we met Carmen! Lol. It was actually they wanna make it Carmen as the secret guest! But they didn't expect to meet Carmen in the wash room so failed:p
Had my 2nd 21st birthday celebration at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market , Sunway Pyramid. Coz my dear Sum knew that I was craving for Bubba Gump ' long time' ago. That's why she planned to bring me to have celebration here.
(Clockwise) Onion Rings, Cajun Shrimps( Recommend by waiter), Shrimp Heaven & the drink - Mango Sparkler
*Yum yums* We ordered these for 4 paxs and also other drinks! But we were super fulled when we finished all of them. Our orders were so perfectly delicious! You gotta have a try with that.
Pretty Sum & Carmen with me :D
So surprising with standing on the chair to make birthday wishes. This photo is ♥ too!
Weee! I always watch my friends stand on the chair but unexpected this time was my turn & also happened in my 21st birthday :) It was quite special and surprise for me!!
She's getting know me very well :) I knew that she was the planner, was planning everything on my celebration. Huge Thank you so much my sweetheart, Sum ♥ I do appreciate that I get to know you in my life through blog. Although our friendship just lasts for 2 years, we still have awesome relationship between us.
Wanted to be my secret guest on my celebration by failed. It was just because we have fate :p Tee-hee. But I was still surprising with your attending. I didn't expect that cause we just met for once. Thanks a lot my pretty dear Carmen :)♥
Thanks for coming, Nichole :) She purposely for me since her boyfriend wanted to go Times Square but not Sunway! I was so touching truly :')♥
LOL. Acting cute with me :p I was just trying to show off my nails art . Ngek ngek!Thanks for being driver whole day long. Oh ya, you're the same with Carmen also. We just met for the 2nd time :) You're a great friend, thank you ♥
Woots! This was the Birthday girl's privilege. Got the limited edition kisses from them ♥ How sweet ;)
The sweetest group photo ♥ ♥ ♥
My sweet pretty baby girls! I love this photo seriously :)
After the lunch, we hang around together.
Next , met up with Linng :) She was one of the secret guest too. I don't know why they didn't want me to know she was coming.
Had long-time-no-take photo sticker without Nichole. Coz she was leaving us earlier.
Nice outcome :)♥
I had paid for enlarging to A4size photos. I collected on Monday finally.
So disappointed becoz of the A4 size photo without laminated. But I'm happy with they gave 2 copies to me :) :) I'll give one to my dear <3
Took this photo at Photo Crafts there. It was so temptation for me to get my own one of the Lomo camera asap ;)
Another polaroid has taken at there. Look at the wall behind us. The wall fulled of lomography photos. I'm so in love in this lomo feel ♥
After ciao with Linng, next stop we had our chilling time at MOF Japanese Cafe. First time tried their desserts!
Taste good! ♥ Tee-hee. All of us love mocha as well :)
Have a try if you're dessert lover too ;)
I was freaking satisfied with these polaroids have taken on my 21st celebration. I have to special thanks to Ice-cream :) He did well with my polaroid camera ♥.
Received the presents from my dears which are all inside the gift box :
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Oh Yay!!! :D I have to say thanks to all of you for zillion times coz they bought what I wanted :p♥
No matter if you're interested or not, I'll share the presents with you asap ;)















YUM YUM !!
ReplyDeleteHey you should get a lomographic camera. Currently I have 3 lomographic cameras :D Really love the tricks.
ReplyDeleteCan check the photos here. My first film :D http://rollingfumblingthug.blogspot.com/2011/03/lomographic-fisheye-camera.html
ReplyDelete