♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 9, 2011

♥ My new born babe




My close friends even my parents knew that I'm trying to search for new cameras :) I was considering between DSLR and Semi-pro cameras. Then what's the next to consider? Yeap, the brands are too much for cameras. But I just make consideration between Canon, Lumix & Nikon. That's all I wanted. But among these brands, there were still many models.So do you see that? So much to consider for getting a camera that able to take quality photos, record HD videos,etc. These are main points.



Woots! I finally found it! ♥  Super hyper because of my babe is born ! :D :D One of my wish list was with me now!!  How I gonna control my happiness, so I would like to share with all of you <3














Taaaaaa....Daaahh!!

Nikon P500 for my 21st belated birthday present ♥ ♥ ♥
Weee!! They bought it from Pavillion on Sunday :)
Much thanks to my dad & mum! They're always give me the best thing! :D I love both of you!




This model P500 was the latest Performance series from Nikon which just released on the previous day we got it. I found that P500 officially laucnh today! Hurray. I got it earlier than the launching date, hiak hiak :P
It's look alike with a DSLR right? But it's just a semi-pro :) A 36x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a broad range of focal lengths from wide-angle 22.5mm through super-telephoto 810mm. Cool right? I can bring it to concerts or shows even I'm far away from stage right now!  

Despite the amazing capability of the lens, the camera body is still small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It's more convenient than a Digital SLR and since I'm not a professional photographer this semi-pro camera is enough to me to have shooting everywhere from today onwards! :D♥


If you're interested , click here for more details :)


I'll show some outcomes of the camera very soon. And I think I should give it a name :) Any ideas? Stay tuned ♥

3 comments:

  1. 哇......
    寶貝...
    我一直以來都認為用這種相機の人都算是比較Proの...
    價錢又有點...
    Errrr...
    雖然啊...
    我很喜歡...
    可是想都不敢想...
    哈哈...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your baby so nice.. hope i can get mine asap too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mina : 寶貝 這不是單反相機,只是Semi-pro :) 價錢不到Rm2000!

    Catherine : Ya! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails