♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 6, 2011

♥ Last weekends

I had a great awesome weekends with my friends & family last week :)


My dear, Sum dated me to go for jogging on Saturday morning. So I decided to tag along my little sister & my cutie Lucky to Desa ParkCity! My dear waited for me for almost an hour because I woke up late :\


My dear Lucky ran for 2nd round, finally he felt tired and sat down for rest :)


The shadow of us :)♥


After jogged for 3 rounds, the Sun came out!!! Then we off to Taman Sri Bintang for breakfast!

苦瓜米粉湯 ♥ This is super duper nice! 



Invited to Henry's 21st party at night. Before that, we had present hunting at One U with peiying, waisze,pamela & Micheal at evening. Spent 2 hours all over the mall for the 21 items to our birthday boy,Henry! So cool ryte? Our legs are totally patah due to our non-stop shopping around. The main point was all of us were super duper hungry & thirsty after the present hunting session.

We reached to Henry's crib at almost 9. Everyone is there and we're the last :)
Delicious food attracted our hunger :)



All food provided & prepared by Henry's mother! It's very good taste ♥ All of us did enjoyed fully with the food :D :D

We had some chatting & playing card games etc. And I found that some of them are in a relationship. Congratulations anyways :)♥

Then the present hunting team(we) went up stairs to prepare present hiding session! :D

Oh yay! We're the present team :D 
(From bottom left) Wai Sze, Lyli, Pei Ying , Pamela


This is my shooting - 21 presents for Henry  :) 
So sad that the camera is Michelle one. But from the day, I decided to get a DSLR for myself asap :) I really in love with the outcome from DSLR. It's so true ♥. Tee-hee. I'm still thinking of which model is suitable and good. *having dilemma againnnn* grrrrr. Give me some comments ? :)



We made lots of fun and craziness while hiding the present everywhere :) Laughing for no reasons and non-stop.

Next we had birthday cake cutting ceromony.The birthday boy's cakes, Tiramisu are from Bel Pasto. All of us love it :)


The guests of the night ♥.




The happiest moment of the night was here! :D 
We gave 15minutes for the birthday boy to find out all of the 21 presents!He succeeded to get in time because we were keep giving clues to him. :p



More pixtures of the night,


Birthday card fulled with our warmest wishes to the b'day boy :)



Some awesome photos to share


Durex's fake spokesperson  :p




The wide polaroid flims from Zatil ♥ So niceeee!

Photo of the day. Everyone has a lovely smile :)♥


Party ended at nearly 12. Thank you for the invitation and the food serving! It's totally great night :D



The next day, Sunday I had shopping day with mum and sisters.
I brought mum to Jojo Little Kitchen for Panmee at Damansara Utama ( Uptown ).


Me ordered the 麻辣板面 :) *yums yums*


Suddenly received the call from the traffic police! He asked me to be there when my food was served. My mum asked me to tell him that I'm not free now coz I'm having meal! Durhh! The police really thinks of my time is always free for them?! So he said he'll call me later. But then I didn't get any call from them at the last.


Went to OneU shopping after the brunch.

Oh yay! Had my favorite , Tutti Frutti again :D :D I'll be happy after having this ♥



Lastly,
I got  brand new nail art for myself on Monday finally!!! :)
Addicted to nail painting!! If not I'll not used to it. Lol.

 Violet with loves ♥ ♥

Thanks to the manicurist,Eva. I always love her idea :D





Jay Chou's live in Malaysia for next update!! Stay tuned ;-)

3 comments:

  1. 宝贝 我好喜欢读你的文章了 写的很丰富咯 哈哈
    你的生活真的是很充实

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg,tutti frutti...i want one :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails