♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 26, 2011

♥ #BieberFever cured

 Ignore the background ;)

Justin Bieber My World Tour happened on Thursday night :D :D I went with my lil Beliber sister. The worst thing was raining on that day and the crowded was overwhelmed!!! Everyone wanted to have the best seats to watch since all the seats for the concert were FREE SEATING! OMGGGGG! You can found that from there that most of the Beliebers are around 10-25 years old.

I didn't record any videos from his concert since it was very strict to the cameras that day. Everyone around me was screaming like hell. So I barely heard what Justin Bieber sang. Beliebers are sooooooo crazy!! It was just unbelievable! 


Justin Bieber is an adorable 17 years old singer boy! Attracted by him after the whole concert 


I found one of the great video record from Linora :) You should watch this how the lucky ONE LESS LONELY GIRL (OLLG) picked to the stage with Justin Bieber!! No doubt for this, every girls went crazy and was shouting non-stop :P ♥  ♥



I was also the one who got to envy her to the maxxxx!! lol. The OLLG became so famous right now. and everyone is following her twitter, tweet her non-stop that what I saw :P





Lastly, Thank you so much to Nuffnang & Tune Talk for the concert tickets. I felt lucky too and sorry for the short update  ;) Ciaoz ♥



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails