♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 19, 2011

♥ April , my lucky month



Wootss! I gonna do some summary to share my days with you.I can't believe and wanna to shouted to all of you : APRIL IS MY LUCKIEST MONTH :D :D


  •  Finally settled the withdrawal from HELP after one year yesterday afternoon :) The UOL head department asked me that why I was leaving.I think I'll have a better school life !! Countdown for  less than 2 weeks time. I'll fight for my future and get myself scholarship every semester :D 

  • Another good news will be my poor car, Honda City claimed the compensation like finally after the long-waited one month time!! :D  I felt so sorry to my parents coz they have to busy for everything  such as contact with the workshop etc. just to fix the bumper of my car <3 That was so lucky that the lorry driver admitted he bang on my car and wasn't me reserve and knock his lorry till the end. The case has settled and waited for the insurance company to approve right now :)

    • Unbelievable and Surprised !! I had chosen one of the top 5 winner from Nuffnang's blogging contest last week. So I went to collect my Justin Bieber's My World Tour Tickets from Nuffnang office yesterday :D Thank you so much! <3  <3 I'm going to Justin Bieber's KL live with my lil Belieber sister this coming Thursday!! ^^
    Nuffnang, you made my dream come true ;) I <3 you very berry much!!
    I wish there is Jolin Tsai's concert live tickets giveaways from you soon ;)



    • I bought myself a pricey Havaianas flip flops,costs me RM140 from Pavillion after the Hello Kitty Diamond Perfume event  :P Since I was planning to get it before and I was too tired with my high heels at the moment then I got this flip flops after the event ended.  

    • After the Hello Kitty event, Alex dated us for dinner on Saturday night. We had steamboat instead of steak at D-Fortune. We chit-chat non-stop until 10 something. I thought we were going home but Alex drove us to karaoke in a sudden. What a surprise!! lol. But unluckily karaoke was full so we headed to Snowflakes for chilling time :D 

       

      Thanks a lot dear friends! You're awesome pawsome in my life lol. We gonna have a relaxing moment together this Saturday! Yay!! :D


    • Went for movie ' Love and Other Drugs' with lovely boy last Thursday night :D I chose this movie because of the movie poster and without knowing any synopsis about it.



      But no regret! You will laugh a lot in the first half of Love and Other Drugs and you may even shed a tear in the second half :') Recommend watch with your another half ;)

      P.S : After the movie, we had a serious argument !!! We almost broke up because of a misunderstand and my bad temper. Btw, we're fine and real SWEET now :P


      Lastly, share a song to all of my dear readers :



      Hope you like it ;)

      Losta of <3 ,

      1 comment:

      1. you so lucky lorr!!!
        can get free ticket JustinB...
        LOLz

        羡慕咯~~~~~

        我爸爸都不給我玩這些的..
        說什麽被騙 @.@

        ReplyDelete

      Related Posts with Thumbnails