♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 11, 2011

Make Me a Belieber, Tune Talk!






Woots! Unbelievable!! :) Guess who is coming down to town? Oh yessss! The handsome 17 years old boy and admirer of many teenage girls who named Justin Bieber!!! :D Although he's a boy younger than me, so what? I still proud to be one of the Belieber!His debut single 'One Time', what a Biebertastic song from a 16-year-old :) I bet that everyone can sing part of the lyrics of 'Baby' now. If you didn't updated yourself zillion years ago, you should be hurry up and youtube his songs :P

More details for Justin Bieber's concert in Kuala Lumpur , check out Tune Talk Facebook page here.


What am I gonna to tell today for proving myself is a Belieber,

#01 I was trying hard to present 'Baby' with my limited piano skill. Sorry, I know it's sucks! :( 




#02 Followed Justin Bieber updates at :

http://twitter.com/#!/justinbieber

http://www.facebook.com/JustinBieber



You gonna know somethings about Justin Bieber ,

-  His favorite Color is blue but he wears a lot of purple
( I has lots of Purple color tee too :) )
-  His favorite food is spaghetti
( I love spaghetti too <3 )
- He able to speaks fluent French
- He’s claustrophobic
  -
My World 2.0 is  come out on March 23, 2010
- He’s a really good beat boxer
  - His favorite basketball team is Cleveland Cavaliers
  - His favorite song that he wrote is Down To Earth
 


#03 Update myself with  Bieber Dictionary frequently

I wanna tell the world I'm a Belieber!! As belieber, you should know some of them below : 

- Belieber : Someone who beliebs in . Supporting that hottie ALL THE DAY. Don't matter what. THE BEST FANS EVER.

- BIEBERTUDE: An attitude that you get just to keep happy :)

- BIEBERLICIOUS : is so delicious with every word he sings/say.

- BIEBERSLOVE : Diamonds is not the best gift for a girl. Bieber's love is. Anyone would love to have Justin love them.

- BIEBERDREAMS : Every belieber has them don't deny them. One thing for sure, u have 'BIEBERGASMS' in them :)

- BIEBERSMILE : It shines in the dark and it's perfectly straight. Coming from the beautiful mouth of Justin:)

 - BIEBERFUL : Something more than beautiful because it has Bieber in it


" Oh no, girl! Why everything related to Justin Bieber in your mind? "
" Oops! Mum,  I think I have Bieber fever.  * And I was like baby ,baby,baby oh * "
 " Can you stop, girl? Bieber fever? I think you're having high fever and should see a doctor NOW! "
 " Yes, of course mum! I'm EXTREMELY OBSESSED WITH  JUSTIN BIEBER!! I'm a Biebette <3 "

P.S : Wondering what's the meaning of Bieber fever & biebette? 
- BIEBER FEVER: an incurable disease that is highly contagious, the symptoms are a big, awesome, eternal love for Justin Bieber ♥ 

- Biebbette : Obsessed with Justin Bieber .

 Well, The only cure is to meet Justin Bieber in person and have a romantic date *winks* " 




░♥░░♥░░░▀█▀░▄██▄██▄░░▀█▀░█▀▀▄░░░♥░░░ ♥░░░░░♥░░█░░▀█████▀░░░█░░█▀▀▄░♥░░░♥░  ░░♥░░♥░░▄█▄░░░▀█▀░░░█▄█░░█▄▄▀░░♥░░░░ 


Make me a Belieber!!  please please please ;)
I want the concert passes badly :D



Special Thanks to Nuffnang & Tune talk  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails