my current profile picture :)
Do you still remember previous post that I asked you guys to vote for me in a contest? The contest has ended on 3rd of April. I submitted my entry just like 2 weeks before. It's not enough time and too difficult to ask for a vote if you're not a lenglui :P
But it's okay :) I was so surprise that there were two category in the 'Hello Kitty and YOU ' photo competition which are the photo with the most 'LIKES' & Uniqueness of products. There are 3 winners in each category. Although I can't be the top 3 with the most 'LIKES', I was still be informed that I'm THE TOP 3 IN THE WINNER LIST under uniqueness of products :D :D
Parts of my Hello Kitty collections showcase ♥
Venue of the event : Pavillion,KL level 4
Due to some of the passersby didn't know those are not for selling, so they put on a notice board :) But unfortunately still have somebody didn't notice that and thought those stuff are on sale so they didn't really take care of the stuffs.
Aww~The coming soon lip gloss & powdered puff !I gonna get it myself once they're release in the market ♥
Juliana Sophie Evans who is a model or actress :)
Talking about my experience with Hello Kitty :P♥
It's time to announce the winners of the uniqueness product :)
Jeng jeng jeng ...
I won the second place while Valerie was the 1st place under the uniqueness product category :D I was happy and deserved with the result ♥
Congratulations to all the winners :D :D
The limited Hello Kitty plush ♥_____♥ There was only 5 units in Malaysia. The little charming girl got herself one cause she's the one who won with the most 'LIKE'S :)
Unfortunately I was not the lucky one :( I want the plush so badly so badly & I knew that no one is willing to sell it off :( :( *emo*
Scroll down if you wanna to know what prizes I received :
- Hello Kitty Diamond Perfume 50ml , Hello Kitty Lip gloss with key chain and necklace & the limited Hello Kitty mobile charm :)
If you're interested with the Hello Kitty Diamond Perfume or other products, drop by their booth at Pavillion, level 4 ;) For more details, check out their facebook page here
LabCeuticals for organizing an exclusive Hello Kitty event and picked me as one of the winner :) I wish there are more Hello Kitty events or products hear from you in the future ;)
Lots of 'HK' loves,























hihi , hello kitty fans ~
ReplyDeleteLovely~ ^^
ReplyDeleteHi,it was nice to meet you too!! You are also a lovely and friendly girl! Hope we can meet up soon for sharing Hello Kitty experiences!;)
ReplyDeleteBlue hello kitty !!! CUTE !!!
ReplyDeletehello kitty is awesome
ReplyDelete@ Carmen
ReplyDeleteYes :)
@ Michelle
I'm so surprise you're here! Thanks <3
@ Valerie
Yeap, we should meet up after your final ;)
@ Maro^gal
Different style of Hello Kitty :)
@Ronaldmohoni
ReplyDeleteOh yay! <3 your comment! :)
extreme cuteness warning! lol
ReplyDelete