In love with the Hello Kitty Diamond Perfume and Necklace Lip gloss ♥
The Hello Kitty Diamond launch event ended since one month ago. Remember that I mentioned about there was a reporter and photographer interviewed me on the event ? But I waited and didn't have anyone inform me about that. So I just forgot about it or maybe they just ignore already. lol.
'Miracles' happened after one month !!
Finally the long-waited article published in Berita Harian on Thursday! Hurrayyyy! :D :D
My Hello Kitty polaroid camera and calculator showed on the paper ♥
Spot me and my name on the paper too ;)
I didn't manage to get Berita Harian on that day coz it's too late when I knew about the news! I busied for whole day and didn't look onto Facebook. What a sad case!! :( :( I asked someone around me to look up the newspaper for me but unfortunately failed :( :(
I think there's no one notice about the news article related me coz it published on Malay papers. It'll much more good instead of the news published on Chinese or English paper.
Anyway, I'm still proud of myself and hyper excited with the interviewed and photos on the paper!! :D
How is my Hello Kitty collection? Cuteness right :D
Lastly,don't forget this,
Click here to read more about the Hello Kitty Perfume launch event article in Berita Harian online if you didn't get to read on the paper like me ;)
Thanks a lot to Nor Afzan Mohamad Yusof,the reporter and the photographer <3
P//S : Is there anyone have Berita Harian on 5th of May? Kindly inform and give to me. I need it so badly and I'll appreciate your help very much :)
With loves,





真的有你 而且还登得很大张 ^^
ReplyDeleteOmg, I am hello kitty fan too!!
ReplyDelete哈哈哈~你还真的收集了很多hello kitty的东西也~
ReplyDelete