I just realized that I didn't update my blog more than 10days ago :-S I'm kinda busy after started my college life started. I did enjoyed fully with my current life. It's better than those day with working only :)
Last Thursday, Sum and me decided to hang out together and we wanted to collect our new identity card. Around 12, she drove to my house and picked me up but unluckily she met a minor accident not far away from my house. I received her call and she told me that her car was unable to move, was stuck over there. So I rushed out from my house to find out what was happening with her car.
When I reached to her, her car's bumper was stuck under the big tree head when she wanted to make a U-turn to my house. Luckily my mum was chit-chatting with her aunty friends, so she asked some guys to help her for moving the car. She reversed her car no matter how hardly, it was still can't remove from the tree head. Then, the guys tried another way to remove and finally they did it! :) But Sum's car bumper loosed already and some scratching under the bumper so my mum asked me to bring her over to the workshop nearby for fixing it.
We wasted at the workshop nearly an hour and finally settled with Rm50 repair fees!!! :D Rushed to JPN to collect our identical card. Finally we had the new identity card with us, but we were not satisfied enough becoz of the outcome of the photo was very dark ! >_< After that, we went to Tesco to buy something to eat and I wanted to go post office for mailing the films :)
When I reached to her, her car's bumper was stuck under the big tree head when she wanted to make a U-turn to my house. Luckily my mum was chit-chatting with her aunty friends, so she asked some guys to help her for moving the car. She reversed her car no matter how hardly, it was still can't remove from the tree head. Then, the guys tried another way to remove and finally they did it! :) But Sum's car bumper loosed already and some scratching under the bumper so my mum asked me to bring her over to the workshop nearby for fixing it.
We wasted at the workshop nearly an hour and finally settled with Rm50 repair fees!!! :D Rushed to JPN to collect our identical card. Finally we had the new identity card with us, but we were not satisfied enough becoz of the outcome of the photo was very dark ! >_< After that, we went to Tesco to buy something to eat and I wanted to go post office for mailing the films :)
After settling everything it was almost 3. We back to Sum's house and Mr.Ice-Cream drove us to Subang Empire Gallery for our late lunch :)
Here we are - The Vanilla Place :) The place that we discussed for quite a long time ago.
The interior design of the shop looks good :)
Love their decorations with hand paintings on the wall.
Take our order.
Honey Roasted Chicken Salad
This huge portion of colourful salad consisted of roasted chicken, tomatoes, capsicums, romaine lettuce and cashew nuts. Healthy yet delicious :D
Spaghetti Seafood Pesto - RM14.80
Portion & amount of seafood given definitely beyond the price that we paid.We love the spaghetti very much :) * Slurp *
Tea for two - RM18.80 with optional flower tea or Boh tea.
The price is reasonable and this is very WORTH to have it ♥ ♥
We chose the Flower tea. I think it's very suitable for girls :p
Mini brownies, mini macarons, mini cup cakes, scones, cookies, pie tees, mini quiches, mini pies, tomato bruschettas, tuna and tomato sandwiches served on the 2-tier rack.
* Noms Noms *
We finished the food without an hour!! We were too hungry since we didn't have anything in the morning till noon :-S After eating, we started our camwhore session :p
They were bullying me * Sobs * :P
The Vanilla Place located at :
K01, 1st Floor, Empire Shopping Gallery,
SS/1 16 Subang Jaya, SelangorD.E.
Tel: 03-5022 2198
Business Hours: Monday – Sunday 10am -10pm
K01, 1st Floor, Empire Shopping Gallery,
SS/1 16 Subang Jaya, SelangorD.E.
Tel: 03-5022 2198
Business Hours: Monday – Sunday 10am -10pm
Walked around the shop, and guess what I saw?! I found that ...
P/S // Thanks a lot to Sum for editing the photos





lovely food and so much to taste.
ReplyDeletethe vanilla place looks simple and nice..
ReplyDeleteby the way, identical card or identity card? :)
Thanks for sharing about the Hello Kitty collection in Crabtree & Evelyn! But i think is very expensive too~ High five for being such a rational Hello Kitty collector! :D
ReplyDeleteyii, i want join too :P
ReplyDelete