♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 4, 2011

♥ Jolin蔡依林Myself World Tour Live in M'sia 2011


What : Jolin Tsai Myself World Tour live in Malaysia
When : 11th of June 2011 ,830pm
Where : Stadium Merdeka



I went for the Jolin Tsai Myself live concert with my lil sister and bestie Yijun :D I was so excited and can't wait for her concert anymore before the week. We got our tickets two weeks before the concert from Groupego website at half price of the VIP seats ;)

Actually we were so worried about the website was cheating us coz we just can't believe that Jolin's concert tickets were selling at half price! Once we got our tickets in hand from their booth at the Stadium Merdeka , we were more than happy, EXCITED!!


The crowd once I reached around 6.


Met Serene and Pamela for getting the free tickets from them :)


Yijun , Me and my lil sis :)


Our VIP tickets :D :D  Thanks for Yijun's brother to help us for collecting the tickets :)


The photos that we took before we went into the concert place :


 My Bestie, Yijun :)





Jolin's fans ready for rock the night :D :D


Oh yay! I brought along my Nikon semi-pro. It was strictly not allowing to bring your camera or video recorder into the concert. But I didn't care about it and passed the security check :p



This was the stage without zoom from my seat ;) It was so near and I love the design of the stage seriously! ♥


Jolin loves Hello Kitty too :P Teehee. Here's our polaroid in front the stage before the concert started :)



The show supposed to start at 8pm but delayed till 830pm with the starting of DJ Daniel played some sort of DJ musics. He took around 20mintues to make the crowd to the max but I think all of us didn't feel interested and started to be impatient at all. lol.


Welcome to my world, boys and girls, let's get this party started!

Jolin came out from the disco ball finally !  The concert began with scream and applause for Jolin's appearance  :D :D

The concert officially started with BUTTERFLY( 花蝴蝶 ) and without doubts, the opening was very  glamorous! The stage was also flooded by colour, enhancing the energetic performances.



She changed for more than 10 outfits. Her costumes were both eccentric and eye-catching. Besides that,   Jolin incorporated vigorous dance routines known as "vogueing" throughout the entire concert. Check out the photos below for her slim body,sexy poses, sweet smile and pretty face with the nice costumes :)  


She is simply awesome!! ♥ ♥ ♥



She has the sweetest smile :)


Flying kiss from Jolin  :3







 Honey Trap( 美人计  )






.


Spot the sweat on Jolin's body!
So, can you feel the hotness and sincerity from her?


















She's the DANCING DIVA   - 《舞娘》





The photos above captured by me with Nikon P500 . Unbelievable outcome right? :) I was so satisfied with all the photos in my semi-pro camera (Y)!!  I had been warning from one of the rela and actually he wanted to take away my camera but I insisted not to give him! :P It was so thrilling and I was 'proud' of myself and lucky as the camera of fans club had confiscated ! :P


When the concert came to the climax, my camera's battery exhausted!!!!! Durhhhh! So I used my Sony digital cam to record and take some photos :(


Video #01 :野蠻遊戲 + 看我七十二變

P//S : Not a good quality video due to digital camera but you can find out Jolin's great performance :)


She was so cool and sexy! It was a surprise for all of us :)
We had the most memorable ending for her concert !!


The water splashing and her hot and sexy dancing drove us crazy!! :D 


Goodbye dear Jolin :') ♥


Be Myself  *YAY!* :D :D



Btw, I super love with my semi-pro :) Tee-hee. The photos are great and I posted some to fb . What I heard from my friend told me that there is plenty of people try to plagiarism my photos :-S

I waited for Jay Chou to be her special guest so badly but Jay was not there till the end. It was quite disappointed but it's okay because of Jolin gave the best show for us on the night :) :)

Jolin's concert had the pretty awesome performance from the beginning until the end :D It was a very worthy to buy tickets for watching the concert live show :)



We love you, Jolin Tsai! You're our queen forever ♥  ♥  ♥ 



The songs list of the night : 
花 蝴蝶、玩美、黑髮尤物、VOGUE、美人計、降落傘、LOVE LOVE LOVE、玩愛之徒、愛情36計、冷暴力、天空+小傷口、特務J、招牌動作+大丈夫、睜一隻眼閉一隻眼、倒帶、無言以對、我知道你很難過+你還愛我嗎+什 麼樣的愛、馬德里不思議、即時生效、日不落、MR.Q、舞孃、七上八下、Just Dance、唯舞獨尊;(安哥)野蠻遊戲+看我七十二變+愛無赦



More photos will be post at my fb profile :  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150214124846435.331899.614116434



2 comments:

  1. so many Jolin photo :) and last time I think her concert was indoor . . . and it is actually outdoor :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails