♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 25, 2011

♥ New Semester & Result




Paris Eiffel Tower is always my dream place :)♥ I know I can achieve once day!!



I started my semester 2 on this week. It was quite exciting cause I prefer schooling than working life. Final examination of last month had released finally.
I scored 3A's and 2B's while the result is not surprising me but only the result of Hubungan Etnik did. I passed it with a B! Cause I did not have any confident on this wtf useless subject! The another B+'s I got in Microeconomics. wtf I learned for this subject so many times. #blamemyself

Btw, I was still satisfied with my result in the sem one and actually I should score my cgpa at 3.7 & above. I failed to get into the range wtf. I swear I have to score higher cgpa for this semester! *finger crossed*


Last Thursday, went to Pavillion with Xixin and Ting Yin. The main purpose was we wanted to get the promotion of Buy One Free One for Snowflake :D


We reached there at 1030 but they haven't start. So we went to Nando's for breakfast >_<



The quarter chicken with potato salad and old style chips :)

Next, we headed to Snowflake! It was 12 already and there was long queue.





All time favorite - Best Seller ♥ ♥ ♥



Got myself the Eiffel Tower paper clip at Typo which is located at Pavillion level 4! :D  I found there is so many unique and cute stationery stuffs but they are a bit pricey :S I think lots of girls will love to shop over there ;)

Follow my instagram - kathleenyl :)


Yesterday  12 midnight, every Tarcians were working so hard in front of the pc because of getting slot for the co-curricular which is compulsory to finish before you graduate. So suffering due to the webpage cannot be displayed for zillions times!!!!! Luckily Tommy was giving a helping hand to me. He helped and registered for me in table tennis :) :) Thank you so much!!!! <3

I don't have any skill in table tennis but I know how to hold the bat. Haha. Hope that I learn the table tennis very well. Next Thursday will be the first day. I'm quite excited for it :D :D

There is getting more and more presentations and assignments to go. The only thing I'm worrying for the individual presentation for the English for Communication this sem and will be starting from week 4. The topic is free and I decided to talk about my favorite - HELLO KITTY  :) I think I have to start some preparation and research. It'll carry 40 marks of our coursework marks  so I have to try my best to score high marks  :)





-Unbelievable ! 4 days more to go ♥






2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails