♥ Je t'aimerai toujours ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 16, 2011

♥ 16102011




Hi readers ;) Had been long time for not updating my blog. I'll do my Macau & Hong Kong post asap. Before the vacation post, I would like to do some update for my recent life. I finished my English presentation with the topic 'Hello Kitty' on the Friday finally :) It was kinda nervous while I was presenting in front of my classmates. But I still did it and the tutor said that we had well-prepared. I wish I can score a good marks on the presentation. For the following week, there is few tests will be going on and I started to feel that there is some difficulties on my studies. Have to put more effort on them *sobs*

Let me talk about today :)




huge size Hello Kitty & me ♥ 


Today went to Pavillion with my family after brunch time. The main purpose was to have a look the Suzuki Swift with Hello Kitty :)





So, this is the one :D :D How sweet and cute it is ♥  ♥  I can't resist on the kitty's cuteness :) I think many of the girls wish to drive this Hello Kitty car home. Of course, including me :p Please let me win the car :p lol.


Next , we walked into Parkson and we saw there is a Sanrio Fiesta!


Melody , my sister's favorite ♥


Hello Kitty!! ♥ ♥ ♥  and Burberry is on my hand :D 


Twin Stars :)



I can't control myself on buying Hello Kitty item cause actually I'm totally broke after the Hong Kong trip! :(


here's my new pocket file :) :) 



I'll be getting my Hello Kitty HLB debit card and a Hello Kitty tumbler next week ! Wohoo :D I had a great Sunday spent with my family. It's Monday tomorrow!!!I'm going to continue with my troublesome accounting questions  *finger crossed*  ;)







2 comments:

  1. Can I have the file please? :p
    share with me la hahahahaa
    uiii faster update HK trip la I cant want to see ><
    and..... you bought burberry!!! *blinkie eyes*

    sui po
    i miss you T^T
    don care la next week lunch with me for 1 day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink hello kitty swiff..omgosh..haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails