Last Sunday, went to Hummingbirds Coffee Bar with babe Emiley :)
Bangsar Baru is such a busy area! Even though it was Sunday, there was still have difficulties for getting a parking slot. So I parked at Bangsar Village mall and we walked for a short distance and here we were :)
Bangsar Baru is such a busy area! Even though it was Sunday, there was still have difficulties for getting a parking slot. So I parked at Bangsar Village mall and we walked for a short distance and here we were :)
When we stepped into the shop, we felt so surprised with the environment.Hummingbirds Coffee Bar is a cozy little cafe tucked inside Beatrice Looi's boutique at Bangsar.
It is laid-back with very comfortable & pretty chairs and most important is quiet.
When we stepped into the shop, we felt so surprise and relaxed immediately, proceeded to drop my heavy bags at my favourite corner & strutted my way to the cakes display counter
It's a cozy place to enjoy great coffees, awesome desserts & great classical musics for you to sit back, relax and linger :)
After we ordered the beverages, so we went to choose our cakes. Emiley and me started to discuss " Should we have this, that, this or that? "
Cause there are too many varieties of cakes.
So the friendly boss recommended us some cakes.
Macaroons are available here too! (RM5 per piece )
What are the special for their macaroons?
WASABI flavor!! :)
I think it was the 1st time I knew that WASABI also can be flavor of macaroons.
We didn't dare to try it coz worried of the taste that we can't accept.
Maybe once day I find a person that take wasabi then I'll share with her.
Here are our order :
Signature Hummingbirds Cake ( RM15.50 per slice)
made of Walnut, Banana, Carrot, Pineapple & Cheese.
Omg! Heavenly taste ♥ * thumbs up *
Chocolate Wheels with macaroon on top (RM 14.50 per slice)
He recommended this coz of we can try for their macaroon at the same time :)
Rich dark Chocolate cake base with dark Chocolate topping ♥
The sweetness of the Chocolate was average and both of us love dark chocolate very much!
This was so so so nice :)
To be frank, the macaroon from Hummingbirds was really good !!
I think it is the best macaroon among those other cafe that I tried.
Although the macaroon is pricey, it is still worth to have a try ;)
He recommended this coz of we can try for their macaroon at the same time :)
Rich dark Chocolate cake base with dark Chocolate topping ♥
The sweetness of the Chocolate was average and both of us love dark chocolate very much!
This was so so so nice :)
To be frank, the macaroon from Hummingbirds was really good !!
I think it is the best macaroon among those other cafe that I tried.
Although the macaroon is pricey, it is still worth to have a try ;)
Pastel Rainbow Cake ( RM11 per slice )
yay!! I got to try the Rainbow Cake finally !!! ♥
It was fresh,not too sweet and I like it too :D
yay!! I got to try the Rainbow Cake finally !!! ♥
It was fresh,not too sweet and I like it too :D
Cappuccino ( RM12 )
Ice Mocha (RM13.50)
A guests there came to ask us whether we need help for photo.wtf. This was so embarrassing cause Emiley said yes but I said no.
Big thanks to the couple. They are so lovely and helpful ♥
After finishing,
we started to have some photos..
So photo showtime was here :p
ladies ♥
acting emo always reminds us of Wenwen :)♥ tee-hee
Childish?wtf
Pretty babe ♥ ♥
and she was going crazy!!! haha
Cute girl with my kitty spec
Her smile simply attracts everyone :) ♥
We spent the whole afternoon in the coffee bar and we didn't realize that we had been chilling in the coffee shop for hours. It was truly relaxing if you have time to slow down yourself :)
Eric Ma with us :)
and guess what, he was ex- MyFM DJ . From the first sight I saw him,
I was keep asking Emiley ' do you know him? He's look so familiar!!'
Emiley agreed with me but we can't recall who is him
Until we went to washroom and saw some newspapers or magazines issued,
they mentioned he is Eric Ma (马俊源) :) :)
I researched for this nice cafe but didn't know he is one of the owner partnered with Beatrice Looi which is a famous local fashion designer.
They just started their coffee bar together on the May 2011.
I was keep asking Emiley ' do you know him? He's look so familiar!!'
Emiley agreed with me but we can't recall who is him
Until we went to washroom and saw some newspapers or magazines issued,
they mentioned he is Eric Ma (马俊源) :) :)
I researched for this nice cafe but didn't know he is one of the owner partnered with Beatrice Looi which is a famous local fashion designer.
They just started their coffee bar together on the May 2011.
I'll definitely be back for trying their Durian Cake, Red Velvet Cake and macaroons :D
Highly recommended! Do visit them ♥ ♥ ♥
Location :
Hummingbirds Coffee Bar
Beatrice Looi Boutique
No. 21 GF, Jalan Telawi 3. Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Operation Hours :
Weekdays 11am - 10pm Weekends 11am - 12midnight Sundays 11am - 7pm
Phone +603-2282 5889 & +603-2201 5889
Polka dots polaroid of us ♥
Love it very much and thank you for the staff who helped us to take this photo :)
Had a sweet and awesome whole Sunday afternoon with babe girl Emiley and the upcoming event was I brought her a surprise birthday celebration.
Stay tuned for next post ;)
Had a sweet and awesome whole Sunday afternoon with babe girl Emiley and the upcoming event was I brought her a surprise birthday celebration.
Stay tuned for next post ;)



i want go !! so nice :)
ReplyDelete