Yesterday went to Levain Boulangerie Patisserie after class for brunch with babe Ting Yin :) I miss here so much.
Taa-dah!! I was here for 2nd time!! :D
Xmas decoration at Levain Boulangerie Patisserie *jingle bells all the way *
The gingerbread house with santa claus , snowman, reindeer & snowy :D
So cute and they did a great job on doing it
Christmas deco cakes are available at Levain too
Durian Melon Bun, Custard Donut and Chicken Pizza
Seafood Aglio Oglio
* Thumbs up *
Hot Chocolate
The love shaped coffee art was phailed :p
Earl Grey tea is my favorite recently ♥
a photo of us before we moved to the next stop - KLCC :)
Shopped around and found Charlie Brown Cafe and I thought it was opening yesterday but NOT. It's today!!! I felt so disappointed coz I made mistakes of the date!! :( We missed the 1st day soft opening. Fyi, it located at level 2, nearby with Toy'R Us and Teddy Tales. If you're not that sure, check for the directory board or information counter :)
It's okay, I'm going very soon with friends !!! :D :D Can't wait to check out how is the different with Hong Kong.
We planned to have a movie together but the show times weren't match with our time so we decided to have some desserts since both of us felt thirsty at the same time!
Caramel flavor ice-cream with mix-ins orea cookies in a waffle bowl (RM10.50) from The Cream & Fudge Factory ♥
The concept at this Thai-founded franchise is fun and creative: choose your flavors, then roll them up with nuts, fruits, candy & fudge over a frozen marble stone. It takes mere minutes to triumphantly serve everything on a crispy waffle bowl.
First tried their ice-cream and found that the Caramel flavor which the staff recommended us was definitely smooth and creamy !! :D
Next, I went to join our addiction food Uncle Jang Dak-Ghabi Korean Restaurant for Lyli's 21st Birthday :)
This Korean restaurant located at Solaris Mon't Kiara. They are offering affordable and tasty korean cuisine. So it became our favorite dine-in place. tee-hee.
Once I saw them, they talked the same thing to me : LONG TIME NO SEE!!
wtf. They are my ex-Uni friends, now I changed to another college.
that's why didn't meet everyday as last time.
But anyway I love them like one big family we are. They're awesome !!! :)♥
Raspberry Vanilla Cake from Lavender
This was seriously not good and expensive!!!
The pretty & crazy Birthday Girl :) Heart her always ♥
Had a great night with them! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment